Advanced Warfare update details.

bagsta69

Latest update details for Advanced Warfare.

In Game Updates:

• Fixed an issue where the Sentinel Operator Pants were mismarked as the Ronin Pants in the Armory.

Scorestreak Updates:

• Fixed Aerial Assault Drone and Recon Drone out of world exploits on the Swarm map.
    • Fixed Aerial Assault Drone and Recon Drone out of world exploits on the Fracture map.
    • Fixed a rare issue where a player could use an exploit with the XS1 Goliath.

Game Mode Specific Updates:

• Uplink: Fixed an issue where the satellite drone could get stuck behind collision on the Overload map.

Map Specific Updates:

• Fixed various out of map/wall breach exploits on the Overload map.
    • Fixed various out of map/wall breach exploits on the Swarm map.
    • Fixed an issue where spectators in third person could pass through a wall on the Swarm map.
    • Fixed some lighting issues on the Swarm map.
    • Fixed some missing geo on the Swarm map.
    • Fixed out of map exploits on Swarm when using Exo-Grapple.
    • Fixed an issue where spectators in third person could pass through a wall on the Swarm map.
    • Fixed various out of map/wall breach exploits on the Fracture map.
    • Fixed some lighting issues on the Fracture map.
    • Fixed various out of map/wall breach exploits on the Parliament map.
    • Fixed out of map exploits on Parliament when using Exo-Grapple.
    • Fixed various out of map/wall breach exploits on the Greenband map.
    • Fixed out of map/wall breach exploit on the Skyrise map.
    • Fixed out of map exploit on the Ascend map.
    • Fixed out of map exploit on the Retreat map.
    • Fixed out of map exploit on the Horizon map.

Exo Zombies Updates:

• Fixed an issue where the weapon upgrade cost shown wasn't being subtracted correction in Double Feature mode on the Descent Exo-Zombies map.
    • Fixed an issue where the music when attempting the Easter Egg on the Descent Exo-Zombies map was not present.
    • Fixed various out of map exploits where players could remain in place and not be attacked by zombies on the Descent Exo-Zombies map.

Honestly can't beleive how many out of map exploit's there have actually been,game is so badly made its unreal,they must have fixed the one on horizon 5 time's and its the same spot on the map lol

To be fair, I don't know that I could test the Kangaroo features of AW in EVERY WAY possible that these kids spend hours looking for so they can protect their precious K/D's.  When people have whole series on their YT channels dedicated to finding them, you pretty much ripped the lid of that can of worms and threw it out the damn window when you added EXO.  LOL

Game is at the end of it's life cycle but there are still people who love it.And since it's a 3 year cycle now believe it or not people will play it until the next "exo" game comes out.

But IMO they should have fixed the issues way earlier and focused on the important ones i.e....matchmaking and connectivity

To be fair, I don't know that I could test the Kangaroo features of AW in EVERY WAY possible that these kids spend hours looking for so they can protect their precious K/D's. When people have whole series on their YT channels dedicated to finding them, you pretty much ripped the lid of that can of worms and threw it out the damn window when you added EXO. LOL

Too true brother I still see kids to this day running straight to a wall jumping up and down in front of it lol must be a great time they are having

I don't know about you guys. But since this update. I get all p2p games. I live near Chicago and never ever got p2p games before.

Exactly what's been going on with me and I'm 85 miles from the bank of dedi's in NW Illinois and never get a P2P game.To bad most of them were really no better than the dedi's but hopefully that will change today.

I'll put in, and retroactively update about 10 patches, on AW and give it a go this weekend Fuzzy. I never get anything other than Seattle's Black Hole dedi, but I would like to see how it plays P2P

Actually had you in mind when I found out it was all P2P games JD,figured you'd be able to avoid the "black hole" with the update.

Good luck to you brother.

I got dedi's tonight mostly but still played fantastic.

Yup for me it switched back to dedi's yesterday afternoon about 2:00 pm and I gotta say the dedi's I was on played great all afternoon.I have no idea why or what happened but will try again today and see if it still plays like it did yesterday,but I'm not holding my breath.

Maybe that's what they did,I know it was really odd but it played great most of the day.

I think there just teasing us with good connections and it's all gonna go back to shit today... :D

Archived