Need help from the Duma fam

Codester

I am a member of Relapsed clan. For some weird reason, the biggest Clan War of AW is the next two days and we are #4 in our bracket. We have a chance to be the top #1 clan but need players to fill the 19 people we need. I think we are at 10 people out of 40 in our clan. Everyone is busy all at once. 

If you are on Xbox One, have AW, have a mic to communicate (callouts), and are decent at the game, please help. We are a serious clan that wants to prove that we can be #1 for the year. 

If you want to play in the Battle royale clan war from 2-6 for the next two days, contact TiggyNook on Xbox Live. She will get you in. 

Not sure if I'm allowed to do this here but I figured we all help eachother out one way or another here. Mods can delete this if it breaks any rules. 

I'm not really sure there are requirements anymore. The site says 17+ and 1.5 KD but we have an 8th grader in our clan now. So just ask tiggy. She is the captain running this war. Message her.

There are people on every night. Clan Wars for diamond division is set to a certain time. We need to find people that can play from 2-6pm est today and tomorrow. You can still stay in the clan afterwards but we are in a pinch right now. If we can't find the 19 people to play and with how clan wars works... we are screwed. 

Archived