Me talking about that BO3 themed PS4

Parkrrr

Man, I was really looking forward to that M8a7 when coupled with my BBC and the Smart triggers.  That gun just ripped for me for about one day before nerf.  *tear*

Good video brother, I expected you to be MUCH younger sounding...LOL  

I don't disagree with you on the outside design.  It feels "forced" to me and doesn't look polished.

By way of whether to upgrade to 1TB is worth it, I read this article and decided to go with the 500Mb version that was on the shelf.  If I need more storage, I'll get an external.

Man, I was really looking forward to that M8a7 when coupled with my BBC and the Smart triggers. That gun just ripped for me for about one day before nerf. *tear*

Good video brother, I expected you to be MUCH younger sounding...LOL

I don't disagree with you on the outside design. It feels "forced" to me and doesn't look polished.

By way of whether to upgrade to 1TB is worth it, I read this article and decided to go with the 500Mb version that was on the shelf. If I need more storage, I'll get an external.

Thanks brother!

Oh man, playing BO3 with my BBC using the M8 and the VMP was beautiful. The pre-patch M8 melted. I loved it. Once they nerfed it, I started with the VMP SMG and I fell in love again. Lol

The thing I loved about my PS4 was I could upgrade the internal hard drive my self, to whatever size i needed. For my X1 I have a 1TB external hard drive. So I've got plenty of room at the moment.

Eventually sold the PS4 as it wasn't for me. Didn't like the controller and I'm use to Xbox. I feel better using Xbox.

But yea, the design is horrible. Could of spent more time designing it.

Thanks brother!

Oh man, playing BO3 with my BBC using the M8 and the VMP was beautiful. The pre-patch M8 melted. I loved it. Once they nerfed it, I started with the VMP SMG and I fell in love again. Lol

The thing I loved about my PS4 was I could upgrade the internal hard drive my self, to whatever size i needed. For my X1 I have a 1TB external hard drive. So I've got plenty of room at the moment.

Eventually sold the PS4 as it wasn't for me. Didn't like the controller and I'm use to Xbox. I feel better using Xbox.

But yea, the design is horrible. Could of spent more time designing it.

I have been a HUGE XBox guy for the longest time, but the problems with the Seattle dedicated bank for XBL, and seeing the terrible game play first hand during the Beta, I jumped ship and got a PS4.

I still have both, so if it plays well on the XB One, I'll be back for sure, but I am coming out of the gate on PS4 come November 6th.  :D

I have been a HUGE XBox guy for the longest time, but the problems with the Seattle dedicated bank for XBL, and seeing the terrible game play first hand during the Beta, I jumped ship and got a PS4.

I still have both, so if it plays well on the XB One, I'll be back for sure, but I am coming out of the gate on PS4 come November 6th.   :D

i played the BO3 beta on both PS4 and Xbox One for quite some hours each and the PS4 version ran a lot better

you will also have a larger playerbase on PS4 which means you can reduce the geo-filter even more while finding fast games :)

i played the BO3 beta on both PS4 and Xbox One for quite some hours each and the PS4 version ran a lot better

you will also have a larger playerbase on PS4 which means you can reduce the geo-filter even more while finding fast games :)

*thumbs up*  All of which was taken into careful consideration before I dropped another $5+ bills on a new system and controller....

It should run better on PS4 as it was designed for the PS4, but it still had issues. Far more then it should have had for being designed for that system. People make it out like Xbox was horrible and it wasn't. It was right were it should be since it wasnt designed for the X1 and the coding is harder then the PS4.

Also, sorry but there will be more on X1 then PS4. Pre-order numbers backs this up.

And no disrespect, but with regards to your earlier post about the controller looking good... Sorry, no. (I know you PS user are excited about finally having a COD themed console, but really take off the PS glasses and take another look). That thing is worse then the console design. I mean really? All this time and all they did was add orange d-pad and analog and dip it in custom gray. Also adding a cute little BO3 logo.

I could have that done with BBC or some other custom controller company. It doesn't stand out. It doesn't scream, HEY! LOOK!! Playstation's first ever COD themed console w/ custom controller.

They could have done a better job. It looks like a hand-me-down design from a self employed design artist looking to make a name for him self by entering his local towns effort to "spruce it up" with a fly by poster at the town hall.

And no disrespect, but with regards to your earlier post about the controller looking good... Sorry, no. (I know you PS user are excited about finally having a COD themed console, but really take off the PS glasses and take another look). That thing is worse then the console design. I mean really? All this time and all they did was add orange d-pad and analog and dip it in custom gray. Also adding a cute little BO3 logo.

different people different tastes

i like simple and clean designs, this controller matches that criteria

orange accents on a dark grey background which creates a pretty nice colour contrast

i would even like it more if that stupid BO3 logo wasnt on the right side, it sort of disturbs the overall appearance a little bit

IMO as long as the console functions as it should and the game runs smooth it could look like a pile of s**t and I would be happy.

Functionality over looks (when it comes to consoles) everyday for me anyway.I like simple and basic,I'm not paying for the packaging,I'm paying for the function of said console.

Again this is just my opinion,to each his own... :)

It should run better on PS4 as it was designed for the PS4, but it still had issues. Far more then it should have had for being designed for that system. People make it out like Xbox was horrible and it wasn't. It was right were it should be since it wasnt designed for the X1 and the coding is harder then the PS4.

Also, sorry but there will be more on X1 then PS4. Pre-order numbers backs this up.

I could have that done with BBC or some other custom controller company. It doesn't stand out. It doesn't scream, HEY! LOOK!! Playstation's first ever COD themed console w/ custom controller.

They could have done a better job. It looks like a hand-me-down design from a self employed design artist looking to make a name for him self by entering his local towns effort to "spruce it up" with a fly by poster at the town hall.

It was a Beta, and it ran better then AW ever has..and better than BO2 did for the first 2 months.. They'll be twice the number of players on PS4 as X1 by the time Christmas gets here.. as for the Console, just more cheap looking graphics.. no different then any other Game themed console ever created.. however that's just my opinion.. They'll sell a ton of these because plenty of people will love it

Archived