Netduma works great with new firmware

RADDY1993

Great gameplay, Raddy.  :)

What has changed with the update ? The game seems to have absolutely no kind of lag or lag compensation.  :)

Unfortunately, my gameplays are very laggy. It must have something to do with the game and my geographical distance to the dedicated servers.  :(

But this is nothing new to me, that's why I rather watch other gamers gameplays than playing the game myself.

Great to see that RADDY! Nothing that would affect gameplay that much I wouldn't have thought Kay. Have you been moving your home location around to try and get different dedis? 

Nah just my usual setting although i enabled Turbo with Preemptive as you suggested  and had no re-boots or anything :).

Dedi m8.

Thats what we like to hear ! On a dedi :)

Can't wait for a sample now... Trust me to be doing the TidyTrax weekender and maybe miss out on the new fw... I'll be doing more gurning than Popeye... :o

Great to see that RADDY! Nothing that would affect gameplay that much I wouldn't have thought Kay. Have you been moving your home location around to try and get different dedis? 

Hi Fraser,

it seems like Activision has shut down the dedicated server in Frankfurt with the latest patch.

This is not an issue with my R1, that I love.  :)

It's the game and I don't bother anymore, because I moved on to Battlefield 4 and this game works

great with the Netduma.

Hi Fraser,

it seems like Activision has shut down the dedicated server in Frankfurt with the latest patch.

This is not an issue with my R1, that I love.  :)

It's the game and I don't bother anymore, because I moved on to Battlefield 4 and this game works

great with the Netduma.

Yep im a BF4 player and i love my German host :)

Great game

Talk about feeling jealous :o

what are your settings and where can I get the new firmware from?

Pretty please!!!

Raddy was one of the early adopters and is part of the early testing crew.  Once a few of the crew do some testing and feedback, Netduma makes some minor tweaks and thenthey  push an update out for everyone.

New firmware is being beta tested at the moment, there are some bugs being fixed currently

Raddy was one of the early adopters and is part of the early testing crew.  Once a few of the crew do some testing and feedback, Netduma makes some minor tweaks and thenthey  push an update out for everyone.

Yep that’s right guys stoke that jealousy

But on a serious note, good job 

Archived