I'm following the setup instructions but still getting melted on AWF!!!

I love this router, I really do. I've followed the setup instructions exactly how they are stated on the forums. But it seems as though lag comp and SBMM negates all of my efforts to optimize my gaming sessions. I see all these guys make these youtube vids with all of these kills and they seem to have amazing connection. When is my time going to come. LOL!!!

I don't mess with the router, I have it on the settings that are on the forums as stated. 

I meant as far as changing your geofilter size and location while gaming. Or constantly looking at who's host and pinging it. I liked the set it and forget it way.

Set my location in the ocean with geo filter as small as possible

Set ping assist to 60ms for xbox and about 50ms for ps4 on AW (these settings depend on your internet - may need to increase or decrease them)

Strict mode on

Play the game and enjoy no lag.

I meant as far as changing your geofilter size and location while gaming. Or constantly looking at who's host and pinging it. I liked the set it and forget it way.

Set my location in the ocean with geo filter as small as possible

Set ping assist to 60ms for xbox and about 50ms for ps4 on AW (these settings depend on your internet - may need to increase or decrease them)

Strict mode on

Play the game and enjoy no lag.

I here you MoD BoX. Guess I'll continue to do what I've always been doing.

I found it took a bit of time to get used to as well

I felt like i was getting melted playing Ghosts, but i was melting people too once i got used to the scored started to get better and better. 

I don't play AW but on Ghosts i have my setting as 30 MS ping with a very small Geo filter 350 KM strict mode on, takes a while to get a game but when you do, Its fun :) 

• Administrators

Theres loads of settings on the forum and theres a reason for that - its different for everyone, what works for one person may not work for another, you have a lot of options you can customise to find your sweet spot, I would start with the optimal settings found at the end of this guide http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=fine_tune_netdumaand then go from there

Archived