Geo filter players with yellow triangle are not being blocked

Then you have been lucky till now. As I said (and hopefully Fraser and Crossy will confirm for you) the router is working correctly for you. It can't / won't block anything other than host so players from Puerto Rico is the games matchmaking and not a fault. Sorry.

In this screenshot Auto Ping is on. It is my understanding when you have that ticked and on you can still get people outside of the Geo Filter even though Ping Assist is at Zero.

I could be wrong but I would untick Auto Ping and leave Ping Assist at zero especially if you want to get P2P lobbies.

• Administrators

Auto ping is just for P2P like alex says, such as Destiny. It doesn't impact connecting to players. Its just as the normal ping works except when its P2P theres multiple connections so one ping graph doesn't work in that scenario, hence why peer ping was brought in :) 

If they are connecting to that dedicated server and the server is within your radius then the R1 is doing its job. It can stop them connecting to you but not stop them from connecting to the server

• Netduma Staff

The screen shot from your GeoFilter looked how it is supposed to. The host was within the filter which is what is meant to happen. Strict mode only applies to dedicated servers. If you untick it you can connect to dedicated servers outside of you GeoFilter, when it is ticked you can't.

Archived