Geo Filter map question

I've noticed some youtubers I follow have posted at times a picture of their geo filter map. Their circles appear in "Yellow".  For me  I've only ever gotten red or green.

I am I missing something hear?

Also that youtuber eliteshot I saw has a custom netduma theme?   How do we get custom theme's?

• Netduma Staff

To get the custom themes you have to have used that persons sponsorship code when buying the router. It would be cool if we could get them separately though as some who get the router at the beginning never had the option to have one of those :)

And the circles are for people who have Admin mode. This isn't something that is used anymore and you can't get it.

So "Admin mode" was old firmware?

I don't really care to have some youtubers theme on my stuff. I don't fanboy anybody so I would never want that. What I do want is more theme options knowing that sometime has been spent on making additional themes.  So I guess I'm asking if we will see some more themes coming in future firmware updates? 

• Administrators

Yes it was helpful to have admin mode so we could get people to help us find servers/hosts etc. Now we have the ID system and the cloud so this is no longer needed.

Yes there will be in the future I'm sure however compared to other features we are developing that will help gameplay etc themes are not the top priority currently

Archived