Whats with all the adds

RADDY1993

Thats is either a browser hi-jack or ad-ware/crap-ware installed on your machine.

If it is a hi-jack it can be removed by going to extensions in your browser.

If it is ad-ware/crapware look in your instalations click on date added to make the newest installs come to the top of the list.

This type of crap comes from free software from site's other than the author or free software where you have click on recomended instal instead of custom and doing so out pops 7 pieces of crapware.

If it still wont remove with these methods PM me.

Yeah mbam is great best to do what i said above first so not to break the extension or install as an uninstall then scan is the best procedure, if you find no extension or install then move on to scans.

Msconfig / start ups or task manger / start ups , stop any dodgy start ups

check extensions

check installs

run scans.

Click jack from a site thats added a extension before you came here is the only logical explanation.

If this was the first site today then it happened last night before shut down I would say.

If this site was click jacking we would loads of users complaining :)

Click jack from a site thats added a extension before you came here is the only logical explanation.

If this was the first site today then it happened last night before shut down I would say.

If this site was click jacking we would loads of users complaining :)

I hear you m8, i was tired last night and these pain killers are quite strong :)

Archived