Can't find a game with my wife

Ian88

I can't say with certainty Z, but I did hook up the XB1 to my 65" Vizio for the Beta and only played a couple of games before switching back to the BenQ.

The Bennie just seems to respond faster and I win about double as many gunfights on the BenQ vs. My TV

My Sony bravia has only 22ms input lag which is in the lower category compared to some.. But once you try a monitor there is no going back.. Tvs feel slow and sluggish once you've got used to a monitor.. My benq is 1ms responce with 9ms input.. That's crazy fast.. Like I said before I've wasted hundreds if not thousands of pounds on tvs for gaming.. I still use them for movies, and games that don't require fast input tho.. Because graphics on a TV trump monitors

Haha same Zennon.. I have the kdl also, in 50inch there cracking tvs aren't they..well.. I say I but that one gets hogged by the wife lol, I watched her playing until dawn last night the level of detail was amazing...The colour depth and sharpness in the detail are fantastic.. I think it's too early to invest in 4K yet so 1080p will do just fine

Archived