Feature dictionary (All those ticks)

What I mean by this is have a entire thread with every little niblit of a feature defined. Ex. Edge bleeding - definition and how it can help you.

All those little ticks you can click through out the NETDUMA UI, a meaning and usage for them all instead of asking in multiple threads what they are for. I for one don't have a clue what several mean and either have to hunt to find out or not worry about it until it's needed to ask.

If this is already done, redirect me PLEASE! :)

Thoughts?

Good idea. Some of that stuff is already on the Netduma Wiki but not all of it is :) Maybe once the new update is out and some of it is re-written that could be added.

Yea, I searched the Wiki on some stuff and couldn't find it such as that edge bleeding. Maybe I missed it but, like that, I have no idea what it does or how it could help.

Figured it would help a lot ppl to understand what those little ticks mean and so forth, including my self.

• Netduma Staff

Yea, I searched the Wiki on some stuff and couldn't find it such as that edge bleeding. Maybe I missed it but, like that, I have no idea what it does or how it could help.

Figured it would help a lot ppl to understand what those little ticks mean and so forth, including my self.

Bleeding edge is on there but there are others that aren't which might be useful :)

• 2 weeks later...

there could be one of those (i) symbols next to every option and you could assign a permanent ref number for all of them, so that people can use the number to find the option from the wiki. after a while the community would probably have something written down on every little tick on the router.

• Administrators

there could be one of those (i) symbols next to every option and you could assign a permanent ref number for all of them, so that people can use the number to find the option from the wiki. after a while the community would probably have something written down on every little tick on the router.

Thats a cool idea, could be very helpful!

Archived