I am Having an Issue Setting Up My Netduma Router

• Netduma Staff

The way you said for me to have the setup was the way I already had it. 

And Im still unable to connect to the internet

Oh right. Can you check to make sure it is connected to port 1 of the Netduma (the port also labeled PoE).

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Netduma Staff

yep, its been there since I first plugged it in

If you plug into a another port on the ISP router (with the Netduma still connected) do you have internet. If you do then can you explain if it is a specific error you are getting when connecting to the Netduma or is it just actual no internet once you are connected?

If you plug into a another port on the ISP router (with the Netduma still connected) do you have internet. If you do then can you explain if it is a specific error you are getting when connecting to the Netduma or is it just actual no internet once you are connected?

No I don't, and I don't get internet at all

Have you tried a reset on the netgear in case you have dhcp turned off, static ips etc

Sorry for the late reply I work in the morning and had to get some sleep, I had a look and was unable to find those settings on the Netgear setting and was unable to find them.  

Hard reset both your router and the Duma then go into your main router's dashboard and look at attached devices and see if you are connected to the Duma, Then turn off wireless on your main router and do a wifi search on your laptop and if you can see the Dume connect using "netdumar1".

Hard reset both your router and the Duma then go into your main router's dashboard and look at attached devices and see if you are connected to the Duma, Then turn off wireless on your main router and do a wifi search on your laptop and if you can see the Dume connect using "netdumar1".

I just tried it. Unfortunatly i cant connect to the modem wirelessly now for some reason. I do have WIFI enabled on the netduma router

Archived