Playstation network & Playstation pa

Belloni

Oh ok, so not like the the attached? Just to be sure!

No not like that as per Iain :)

Saves me trying it later lol. Maybe if one is live then disable ability to add further one?

So I enabled Xbox pa but I don't think it was working. I can't seem to get anything to work lol. Updated to 7 and was having the worse games I have ever played. No matter what I set my filter congestion control nothing worked. I don't think I have bad internet either. Don't know just a little frustrated. And also went under my VPN that I never use and it said Hide My Ass under provider.

Hi, I set up my router yesterday With ping assist And for some reason my ps4 disconnect from the internet if I disable the Geo filter the console connects again I don't know If I'm doing something wrong, I chose playstation network Pa my Geo filter is on Florida I'm the only one using the router to play or anything, FYI With PlayStation. Network With out PA I'm not getting any issues Please help thanks

Guest Netduma_Iain

Hi josh,

The geo-filter should not disconnect from the internet if it happens agAin can you take a screenshot of the geo-filter map and the message the playstation shows.

Also if you'd like some help with optimum settings can you screenshot the geo-filter as well please

Iain, just to let you know yesterday the youtuber  simjc74 upload a video called Netduma R1 Ping Assist, can you please double check this video and see if that the best set up for that, he talked about cloud configuration, I haven’t  change anything there, so I was wandering if that is important to use ping assist, please let us know thanks!

Guest Netduma Fraser

Iain, just to let you know yesterday the youtuber  simjc74 upload a video called Netduma R1 Ping Assist, can you please double check this video and see if that the best set up for that, he talked about cloud configuration, I haven’t  change anything there, so I was wandering if that is important to use ping assist, please let us know thanks!

Hey Josh, I havent been able to watch the video but I can say that everyone finds they do best with different settings, you can experiment, you may find sims set up works perfectly :).No you dont need to change the cloud settings to use ping assist, just leave auto cloud enabled. If you would like to use custom settings thats up to you :)

Hey Josh, I havent been able to watch the video but I can say that everyone finds they do best with different settings, you can experiment, you may find sims set up works perfectly :).No you dont need to change the cloud settings to use ping assist, just leave auto cloud enabled. If you would like to use custom settings thats up to you :)

for some reason my router doesnt have  cloud options please see pictures....

post-418-0-76671900-1423190792_thumb.jpg

post-418-0-22241900-1423190903_thumb.jpg

Archived