Where's the promotion?

Ian88

Just wondering what's the main way you guys advertise this great product, im very lucky I by chance found somebody talking about it on YouTube.. Imagine all the people that haven't heard of this that would buy one instantly lol.. What about getting some TV time on dragons den? You guys would knock the pitch out of the park.. Everybody knows gaming is big business.. The dragons would beg to be apart of it haha.. Just something I was thinking about last night.. Keep up the good work lads (and lasses? Not sure) lol

They are partnered with LIME who have them on their online store and Ebay store etc, Youtube video's, the gadget show and being shortlisted for the Nectar Business Innovation of the Year award.

Things will build until they are a household name I am sure :)

for their resources they are doing pretty clever advertise right now imo, while a TV might help its extremly expensive and risky, since most of the target group no longer watches TV consistently but switched over to video on demand services like Netflix or general internet streaming

a streaming-add on twitch might therefore be the better way, but again too early as too expensive

i think right now they are better off riding their current wave with signing partnerships and agreements with popular youtubers, streamers and co

One way I "advertise" is by using this as my XB1, PS4 and Steam user names:

[R1]Netduma

Most people think the "R1" is a clan, and "Netduma" just another wacky username.

However, what I am consciously doing is planting a subliminal message in their heads... Especially when I lead the leader board at the end of the match. 

Also, if I play enough with the same people... Which the GF and PA let you do, for obvious reasons... That re-enforces the subliminal message, too.

Now, of course, this is all dependent on them seeing the actual R1 Netduma logo, or the words mentioned somewhere outside the game e.g. gaming publications, forums, etc. But the main thing is you don't have to have a multibillion dollar ad campaign if you are reaching your target audience directly. That's what I am doing IN-GAME and as funny as it sounds, this type of immersive marketing can produce results in the long-run.

• Administrators

As you guys are probably aware we are self funded, therefore we would probably want to keep it that way for at least a while still. So we can't afford things that other gaming peripheral companies do. So we will probably stay on the same course that we're doing already YT videos etc, I think we're doing pretty well so far! Of course we would love to hear any suggestions :) 

• Administrators

Just wondering what's the main way you guys advertise this great product, im very lucky I by chance found somebody talking about it on YouTube.. Imagine all the people that haven't heard of this that would buy one instantly lol.. What about getting some TV time on dragons den? You guys would knock the pitch out of the park.. Everybody knows gaming is big business.. The dragons would beg to be apart of it haha.. Just something I was thinking about last night.. Keep up the good work lads (and lasses? Not sure) lol

This is a great thread and some really helpful ideas. Thanks for the kind words about Dragon's Den. In truth to justify going on that show we would have to be seeking investment of around £100k which is not something we are looking for.

Gaming is a big business and we have many exciting plans / ideas to keep growing. The biggest driver for is Youtube and word of mouth so we are lucky to have a community who have spent the time sharing their opinion with others. (As an example, searching for Netduma fills the entire page with user reviews: https://www.youtube.com/results?)search_query=netduma

Anyway, expect big things over the next few months and if you guys have any ideas on how we can improve our marketing please let us know. We'd love to get your opinions.

Just watched lukes presentation he did a good job

ba5c2ed194d0221d295f117c276b6ab4.jpg

Archived