Defective router

• Netduma Staff

I already tried wired connection, still not working. My ISP is optimum and I got netgear router .

Can you access the Netduma control panel? If you can can you go to the device manager and see if there is a number after 'WAN IP'. Also make sure you are on the latest version.

• Netduma Staff

I didn't reset ,I think my ISP did (not sure)

Is that causes a problem?

Maybe.

But is the error you are getting when you are connecting wired? Can you take a screen shot of it? And can no devices connect to it? Remember that if they did do a factory reset then the new Wifi password is 'netdumar1'.

• Administrators

I didn't reset ,I think my ISP did (not sure)

Is that causes a problem?

You shouldn't really do a reset from the back and should do it from the control panel but should be okay. Can you see the Netduma R1 wifi? If you can try to connect with the password 'netdumar1'

• Netduma Staff

Yes I can see the WiFi, it won't let me connect with pc .when I tried to connect with cell phone, it says authentication failed .

Thats good if you can see the Wifi :) So you can't connect to it with the default password or 'netdumar1'?

• Netduma Staff

When I use my cell phone, they asked me password and the default password not working,

Ok, back to your wired PC, can you take a screen shot of the specific error you're getting? Once you have access to the control panel you can hopefully change the Wifi password.

• Netduma Staff

Got it ,finally im able to opened the control panel and change the password, everything works perfect  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

thank u for the amazing support.

Awesome - as this is sorted I'll close the thread but if you have any more problem don't hesitate to make another :)

Archived