Recommendations for a good gaming monitor?

lukasz

Another update.  So I was able to play more this weekend and get used to my new RL2460HT monitor, which I am using Od1n and A7's settings.  Most of my friends were playing other games (mostly Destiny), so I was playing solo and able to use the geo filter.  I can say that I had some of my best games using the Netduma, Benq monitor and scuf.  

I was absolutely pulling off moves that I have never been able to do before.  As an example, I was playing Riot Domination and was playing around the B flag.  I was able to hold off the entire team coming from C flag for almost the entire game.  I did not realize it, but at one point I went on a 20 streak around the B flag.  Of course, the other team were getting pissed and accusing me of cheating, lag switching, etc.  

For me, the true sign that you are doing really well in COD is when you start getting lots of hate messages. LOL

I always do better playing solo, when in  party it just like am a second behind everyone. 

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always do better playing solo, when in  party it just like am a second behind everyone. 

Yes, I notice the same thing.  I play with friends all over the US; therefore, I have to disable geo filter to play with them.  Both have the pros/cons.

Solo:  Can use the Netduma with better individual game play but have to often deal with crappy non-objective players.  I normally lose more playing solo even if I have a great game.

Party:  I play with teammates that are true slayers and play the objective but I tend to have more lag and slower connections.  A lot more call outs, true team strategies and great fun talking with them.  We win most of our games. 

Which are those settings wildcat, got a link?

If you mean settings for the BenQ, I quoted them both one page back of this topic (post #107).

If you mean Netduma settings, I play with two variations.  Keep in mind that I live in San Diego, CA.

Variation 1:  I put my home in the ocean with as small a radius as possible.  I use strict mode off and ping assist around 50 mS.  If I cannot find games easily, I then increase the ping assist in increments up to about 70 mS until I start finding game. 

If I am having more difficulties with Variation 1, I go to the below.

Variation 2:  I set the home around Colorado and set my radius to cover most of the western US.  I then use strict off with the ping assist around 50. I can usually find games with these settings but the results are generally sporadic.  

Archived