Achieve speed over 100mbps?

I have the duma connected to my superhub (old one) current state of superhub modem mode , 150-160meg download i normally achieve but can only get 90-98 meg with duma , i followed the optimal speed guide and turned congestion control off with no avail , any tips will be appreciated.

Chris

• Administrators

Hey there, just going to quote what I said from another thread: Heres a few things I would suggest, are you using the red cat6 we provided to connect the R1 to your modem? If not/if so, have you got another cable you could test with. Just before you're about to do a speed test, lower the anti-flood caps then put them back to 100% then also click reset distribution on device prioritisation. Then do wired speed tests on multiple different servers as some can give lower speeds than normal. 

Hey there, just going to quote what I said from another thread: Heres a few things I would suggest, are you using the red cat6 we provided to connect the R1 to your modem? If not/if so, have you got another cable you could test with. Just before you're about to do a speed test, lower the anti-flood caps then put them back to 100% then also click reset distribution on device prioritisation. Then do wired speed tests on multiple different servers as some can give lower speeds than normal. 

Im not using the red cable provided im using a 10ft brand new cat 6e cable as the red one is to short

Archived