what kinda connection does themarkofj have

kevo

i have been watching themarkofj for a long time and seriously i wanna know what kinda connection does he have lol.Does he own a netduma or something his bullet registration is always on point and he doesnt instantly die he always melts people 

I've noticed J likes to keep his distance, he also paces himself wisely, you don't see him rush a lot, he gets into a spot and holds it down, according to him in his vids, rushing causes death lol.

If he plays wirelessly that could help with lag compensation, he lives in Texas, maybe near that Dallas dedi?

I've never seen a connection like it. Never mind his aim but I never see any BS like I constantly see when I play. It's like he plays against bots. I just figure it's map knowledge and not getting caught trying to steal second.

I know he has Verizon Fios, from the last time I seen In one of he's comments... I don't know if he has a duma I doubt he would or he would of said something, and he plays wireless connection if any of that helps...

wireless causes more latency

I've noticed J likes to keep his distance, he also paces himself wisely, you don't see him rush a lot, he gets into a spot and holds it down, according to him in his vids, rushing causes death lol.

If he plays wirelessly that could help with lag compensation, he lives in Texas, maybe near that Dallas dedi?

wireless increase your latency

I've never seen a connection like it. Never mind his aim but I never see any BS like I constantly see when I play. It's like he plays against bots. I just figure it's map knowledge and not getting caught trying to steal second.

he barely has those bs moments

It does but it can also create the game to compensate for you...

im about to test this out lol i cant try it on my 360 cuz i dont have a wireless adapter 

You said on twitter that things were on the up for you using the HATR, are you gaming wirelessly?

ima try it later to have a open nat type for the bo3 beta i gotta re-enter all the ports im too lazy to do it lol

I have not seen a better player than mark of J. I would bet on him against any player. Not only his aim, but his quick decisions and reflexes and his ability to predict spawns and his reads of the mini maps. Paying attention to even his own teammates dying and anticipating so well.

On another note. I had the worst connections on AW Sunday night than I have had in over two months. All my settings were the same and unchanged for those two months. Tonight I thought I was getting motion sickness from the bobble head choppiness of the screen. I tried 5 different lobbies than gave up. Anyone else?

i see this in some YTers videos, mark of J of course, but was watching a bdobbinsftw video and his connection is far better than mine, or he gets into lobbbies of noobs... i see other peoples gameplay and it is nothing like my experience. their bullets seem to all count and they all use a lot less ammo. no bs deaths. able to fully target multiple enemies [i usually take out one or two but always get nailed by the third in laggy games... mw3/ghosts i can easily get all 3. but i see them doing it in BO2/AW/BO3 which dont play well for me.

I think a lot of the super connection has to do with where you live, closer to the servers the better. But I notice some yters definitely have superior connections then some of us out in the middle of nowhere will ever have. Eliteshots game plays almost always have spot on hit detection, he does play defensively but I almost never get that crispy of a connection.  

Archived