Gears of War

Buds

I ping about 18-20ms to the dedicated servers, so its great! Original Gears was on p2p so the remaster is night and day now on servers.

I just might pick it up, awesome gameplay by the way. Does the R1 support this game? I haven't been around to know the answer, I've been really busy...

I just might pick it up, awesome gameplay by the way. Does the R1 support this game? I haven't been around to know the answer, I've been really busy...

R1 supports in terms of its showing server locations etc but not with strict mode on from my experience. But having said that, with region selection I've only played on euro dedicated server so far so no complaints.

Hit me up guys if you get game. I think Ben is UK based but not sure if you are European Handsome king?

R1 supports in terms of its showing server locations etc but not with strict mode on from my experience. But having said that, with region selection I've only played on euro dedicated server so far so no complaints.

Hit me up guys if you get game. I think Ben is UK based but not sure if you are European Handsome king?

Buds im gonna play some gears tomorrow night if you want some games,that server is so sweet im pingin 13ms to it all the time it's amazing u just wish my gears skills were as amazing man I'm rusty haha

Buds im gonna play some gears tomorrow night if you want some games,that server is so sweet im pingin 13ms to it all the time it's amazing i just wish my gears skills were as amazing man I'm rusty haha

Buds im gonna play some gears tomorrow night if you want some games,that server is so sweet im pingin 13ms to it all the time it's amazing u just wish my gears skills were as amazing man I'm rusty haha

I should be on tomorrow night after about 7.30 mate so if you are on we should grab some games

Archived