Xbox one beta codes are rolling out Now!!

Dioni Rod.

I got the message on Smart Glass and followed the instructions but but got the message "Not Available"  Is there a certain time that it is actually available to download?  I am in the Eastern Time zone so it is 9:15PM.  I thought we could start the download once we got the code...

DB

I also have my code :)

Technically, it's not supposed to go live until midnight (PST) which would be 3:00AM EST.

So, yeah, keep trying until you go to bed, so you can at least start the download (12GB).

I'm curious to see if any of the PS4 changes will already be in this version of the beta because if so, that's a good sign they are really listening.

Beyond that, I now know what to expect, so the learning curve will be non-existent for me and others who own a PS4.

Maybe I can piss some other kid off like on PSN - LMAO ;)

I also have two codes for anybody who wants them. PM me.

I want to pay it forward like FuzzyClam did for me when my digital pre-order would not register the Beta.

They do not work for me either buck looks like ive been blocked from using the codes haha flaming hell lol

Try this with the code Zennon and let me know if it works.  It's going to be Tmartn so I warn you ahead of time.  But what he says may work.  

https://youtu.be/pf4HFXd6Lwo

Looks like its worked Buck thanks mate :)

I used my code so yours are still live if no one else have touched them.

Edit : the site redeem seemed to work but it is not in my downloads on my One.

Looks like its worked Buck thanks mate :)

I used my code so yours are atill live if no one else have touched them.

I'm good I got my own.  Anyone who wants those two can have them. Just spreading a little COD love. lol

Still not working for me... They said not to change your region. It's funny how many problems Xbox is having these days. I remember back to the cod4 beta - I got an email at like 4am and was playing by 5am without any issues.

Yeah it accepted my code in Brazilian but back on my One it has not worked ah well , one down haha

Edit : I was wrong it has worked so tired getting up through the night to get this going haha.

I had to scroll all the way in my games to the right to see it in a list of waiting games to then click on the beta.

Thank you for the tip again buck , back to sleep i go , i hope haha

I've always been an xbox fanboy until I got my PS4 a month ago. I've had an Xbox one since day one. I played the PS4 beta and boy let me tell you it did not look this bad on there. The Xbox one really shows how bad it is with this game if you have played both consoles. You can tell they did not polish the X1 beta as much as they did for PS4. Everything is blurry as if you need glasses. There are definitely some frame rate issues as well because the game feels different.

Archived