Bops3 countdown for Xbox One beta

Zennon

By the time I'm home and I've been gym then got kids In bed ill be on for around 7ish ill be a rank 1 noob getting smacked senseless lol

LOL - I fully expect to be the "new fish in the yard" for the first few levels of progression, and I am a Blops 2 veteran veteran.....LOL

"Hi yes sorry I cant make it in today, my doctor says ive got a bad case of bop's and its infectious"

I feel for you folks, now is this Sunday or Wednessday? I lose track now that I am retired. No infected eyes, no colds I will be downloading on schedule and have a glass of wine with me when I start getting my ass kicked - again. Now if only I can keep from nodding off! LMAO

Enjoy everyone

DB

Just a hint for you XBOX guys,when and if you get a moderate nat unplug your modem,then the duma.Let modem re boot then plug the duma back in,

And second if you get where you can't get a game,it will say searching 50 out of 50 and loads the maps and starts the countdown.Just back out as it will put you in a game all by yourself,when this happens just turn your XBOX off and it will get you right back into a game.At least that worked on PS4,hope you enjoy the beta boys.

Archived