a few issues I'm having.

RabX2

On a couple occasions when searching for match's it goes on endless searching and nothing ever shows on the filter screen. Neither blocked triangles or circles. I reboot everything and even cycle the garage door. That eventually goes away but don't know what fixed it.

When I do get filter activity my router suffers from Lobby Anxiety Disorder(LAD) and backs out of every lobby. Last night lasted for about an hour before I got into my first lobby(filter was about 900 koalameters wide). Each day got progressively worse. Once I got in it didn't feel duma-ish.

To top all that, I drop my turtle cake. I blame the DLC scirmish but wanted to report this because I'm extremely anoid at dropping my last piece of cake.

I'm on .6, with 900ish km filter on strict mode. My connection looked peachy from my end. BTW, I never could tell host either.

Love the first couple of days with it though.

Guest Netduma_Iain

Hi mate, yeah sorry .6 doesn't show all hosts atm. It was a bad decision on my part. Version .7 will sort that out.

Glad first few days went great, really sorry about the recent experience one hour is WAY to much for searching.  There have a load of issues recently, and even xbox live(https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-live-status) is currently down. I think with DLC and XP a bunch of stuff has gone down. I'm sorry to say.

Lobby Anxiety Disorder(LAD) u just added a new frase to y dictionary man i luv it and yes xb and psn were having some issues i rember when psn woesnt completly up affter the christmas attacks my duma-ish feling woesent there bot ass son the put up the service fully it all changed as to lobby boting here i cant say much cause i dont get taht issue at all i can say though the  are some hard work going on and testing tolocate all the miss locates servs and stuff to get it fixed bot again that takes time

Usually cycling the garage door works too. Today with the new map pack is definitely causing some weird issues...I dont feel godlike anymore either.  Has to be with the tons of peeps on...

Damn, I don't have a garage.

Master Iain, I will be home in about 4 1/2 hours from now, or 5:30 CST. I will be home for about and hour and a half if you have the time. Im only free on Fridays nowadays. I know your a busy man so please don't feel pressured. I don't get much time to play so now worries if you cant get to me. I will have the infant in hand at that time so im limited to one hand.

Archived