Dumas view on auto aim

major masingil

It would be the end of all your youtube pubstompers. Don't get me wrong they all have much better accuracy than I but they rely more on auto aim than you may think. They have mastered it.

Doubt it.  You have to remember that it'll affect everyone.  Pubstompers that play on high sensitivity like Pwnstarz and Insomulus will probably do even better against their opponents if everyone including them has it disabled as their look/aim movements are often too fast for the aim assist to "catch" it and slow things down.  I know that they are a small, exceptional population of the pubstomping crowd, though.  But even without them as an example, people who can aim well with aim assist will still beat out players who can't aim well with aim assist if both are disabled.

Doubt it.  You have to remember that it'll affect everyone.  Pubstompers that play on high sensitivity like Pwnstarz and Insomulus will probably do even better against their opponents if everyone including them has it disabled as their look/aim movements are often too fast for the aim assist to "catch" it and slow things down.  I know that they are a small, exceptional population of the pubstomping crowd, though.  But even without them as an example, people who can aim well with aim assist will still beat out players who can't aim well with aim assist if both are disabled.

I can assure you...any great pubstomper relies 90% on auto aim/aimassist. Let me speak to pwnstarz and make sure my info is correct as I believe ive had this conversation already. Maybe i can get him to play unassist pc

I've been trying to find some supporting information to the contention that all console games have some sort of aim assist even if you have it turned off, but I have yet to read anything that comes out and says it.

Can someone share a link before I call bs?

Anyone who wants to play a game without an option for aim assist come over to titanfall. You don't even get an option to turn it on or off. After about a million rounds fired on that game, I can confidently say there's NO aim assist. If you don't have the thumbs, you don't get a "K" you will only get the "D."

I have never had my cross hairs follow any target on their own

In my opinion the worst part of titanfall is all the games are on dedi's. You don't get to maximize your investment in the duma.This may be another reason the game fizzled in public popularity.

Archived