Can See anything in Geo Filter

DARK BAWGS

• Netduma Staff

I use Firefox on an iMac. I will send a screen shot when I get on later. I did refresh everything.

Thanks

DARK BAWGS (Mike)

Although firefox should work, can you try Chrome :) And can you make sure you have 'Show Hosts' enabled like below:

750b3b9517b61005cfe482338649b39a.png

Although firefox should work, can you try Chrome :) And can you make sure you have 'Show Hosts' enabled like below:

750b3b9517b61005cfe482338649b39a.png

I am on a MAC can it use Chrome - never tried.  My Geo was working earlier, here is a picture of the Geo... file attached.

post-3466-0-96863200-1439046741_thumb.png

• Netduma Staff

Yes, you can use Chrome on Mac. Just to check, you haven't recently switched between having the Xbox from wireless to wired have you? That would mean you'd need to re-add the Xbox (as it will show up as a new device). Even if you haven't done that can you re-add the Xbox :)

• Netduma Staff

That is exactly what I did. I am now wired. I will re add the XBox.

Thanks, the things I am learning! Who said you can't teach an old dog new tricks?

DARK

Haha, ok - this forum is awesome for learning new things :) You should see another Xbox on the device manager. If you add that one to the GeoFilter you should begin to see the hosts on the GeoFilter again and it will start filtering.

• Netduma Staff

Great Crossy, it work just like you said.  Have a look at my last comment on Gamine Monitor thread - it says it all!

DARK

Thats great that it's working! I saw that and agree with you! :D

As this problem is sorted I'll close the thread but feel free to make a new one if you have anymore questions :)

Archived