NEW R3 FIRMWARE - DumaOS 4.0.290

• Administrators
19 minutes ago, Rodolfo Lima said:

Infelizmente esse último não está legal vou voltar a versão anterior. 

Sorry to hear you're having a problem - your explanation doesn't have many details which makes it hard for me to understand the issue, if I can't understand the issue I can't effectively provide suitable troubleshooting steps. Please provide more information about your issue and we can go from there. Given the jump in firmware versions a factory reset would be good here.

16 minutes ago, Rodolfo Lima said:

Como eu tenho acesso aos firmware anteriores?

Go to the previous firmware topic, download the firmware, upload it to the router as you would normally.

Failed to upgrade.

Done normal steps but it gets stuck at the very end of upgrading with an error something about google chrome. 

Will try once more and take a picture of error message 

9 minutes ago, Maximus said:

Failed to upgrade.

Done normal steps but it gets stuck at the very end of upgrading with an error something about google chrome. 

Will try once more and take a picture of error message 

Ok worked second time around. 

I just re downloaded the file and moved it to desktop instead of upgrading from download folders.

Thanks 

• Administrators
39 minutes ago, Rodolfo Lima said:

Preciso da versão 4.0.219

https://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/articles/16000177578-r3-firmware

22 minutes ago, Maximus said:

Ok worked second time around. 

I just re downloaded the file and moved it to desktop instead of upgrading from download folders.

Thanks 

Glad you were able to get it sorted, thanks for the update

Upgrade went smoothly for me, no issues.

Love the new Country Selector option - makes it even easier to fine tune what servers to connect to. I haven't had a chance to test it out yet but I was able to set it to one of the regions for the United States (which is a nice option to have).

Thanks for the new features and bug fixes Netduma team!

• Administrators
4 hours ago, modM84 said:

Update done Yesterday, System hang up Today... a never ending Story! 

Hang up in what sense, unable to access the interface? Do you have a browser based Adblocker enabled?

I downloaded the update v4.0.290 last night, everything was great, but when I got home from work earlier, Dumaweb suddenly took a long time to load in the browser & the internet stopped working... this behavior is very strange. Nothing worked, only after about 10 minutes did Dumaweb open very slowly, with the content half loaded, I did the manual update & downloaded v4.0.236 straight away & then reset it to factory settings. Now everything works again. I have no idea what the big mistake is in the new version. I'll keep v4.0.236 for now. At least it works reasonably well.

• Administrators
24 minutes ago, Rick- said:

I downloaded the update v4.0.290 last night, everything was great, but when I got home from work earlier, Dumaweb suddenly took a long time to load in the browser & the internet stopped working... this behavior is very strange. Nothing worked, only after about 10 minutes did Dumaweb open very slowly, with the content half loaded, I did the manual update & downloaded v4.0.236 straight away & then reset it to factory settings. Now everything works again. I have no idea what the big mistake is in the new version. I'll keep v4.0.236 for now. At least it works reasonably well.

Did you reset after the update to .290? It is a big jump so would be good to do one then

4 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Hast du nach dem Update auf .290 zurückgesetzt? Das ist ein großer Sprung, also wäre es gut, dann einen zu machen

Yes, of course. I updated to 0.290 and then did a reset. Then, as I said, I had this complete Dumaweb connection failure where nothing worked anymore. So I updated back to 0.236 + reset. Dumaweb works great! 

• Administrators
1 hour ago, LDZ said:

@Netduma FraserPC/MOBILE DumaOS access problem 

Continue anyway and it should then load correctly

1 hour ago, Rick- said:

Yes, of course. I updated to 0.290 and then did a reset. Then, as I said, I had this complete Dumaweb connection failure where nothing worked anymore. So I updated back to 0.236 + reset. Dumaweb works great! 

What device did you use to access it?

4 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Continue anyway and it should then load correctly

well not exactly, if I do that I get a message Some Router features are not running and Geo-Filter it doesn't work anymore after.

IMG_7391.jpeg

Yes, LEDs hanging, unable to get on UI, no Internet... No, i don't have an Desktop PC, just Smartphones and my PS5. It comes as always randomly, without heavy Traffic.

5 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Hang up in what sense, unable to access the interface? Do you have a browser based Adblocker enabled?

Yes, LEDs hanging, unable to get on UI, no Internet... No, i don't have an Desktop PC, just Smartphones and my PS5. It comes as always randomly, without heavy Traffic.