Geofilter not working on Xbox Series X w. Warzone / COD MW3 [XR1000]

2 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

There is a server likely outside your radius that is being connected to but not visible when fully zoomed in. You are on an older version also so upgrade first. 

Also: 

• Disable GeoLatency
  • Disable PingAssist (set it to 0,0)
  • Enable Strict Mode
  • Disable Fast Search
  • Use Simple instead of Custom radius

Then restart game or wait 10 minutes (in the lobby in the game). If that doesn't work, reboot PC/Console and it should work better then.

Older version of what? The firmware is 4.0.258. Aint that the most current? I am using the R2 if that was not clear. Thus there is no option for GeoLatency. PingAssist it always set to 0.0. Strict mode is always on and fast search always disabled. I am going to give simple radius a try...

• Administrators
28 minutes ago, Tony23 said:

Older version of what? The firmware is 4.0.258. Aint that the most current? I am using the R2 if that was not clear. Thus there is no option for GeoLatency. PingAssist it always set to 0.0. Strict mode is always on and fast search always disabled. I am going to give simple radius a try...

Ah gotcha, you're on the latest then. Simple and the waiting/restarting should do it then.

• Administrators
5 hours ago, pdoidy30 said:

Map doesn't show any servers now.

Try this:

1. Quit the application/game/client completely
  2. Remove device from the Geo-Filter
  3. Give PC PlayStation Device Type in the Device Manager (if on PC)
  4. Resync from the Geo-Filter Map menu
  5. Re-add the device to the Geo-Filter with the manual option
  6. Set up the Geo-Filter how you like
  7. Wait 2 minutes
  8. Boot up application/game/client

Then see if it works.

On 8/16/2024 at 8:34 AM, pdoidy30 said:

I haven't been able to connect to non-local servers outside of AU using Geo Filter for several months now. I've tried the standard "Remove Device from GeoFilter" and hard reset etc. etc. I can see the servers e.g. in the US, but the it only connects to the local servers.

Is there a work around to get this fixed? 

@pdoidy30 try this to see if it helps you. closed your game of choice. Use (SIMPLE) and place the radius on the servers you want to play ONLY (hopefully its more than 1-2 servers for short queue times). Avoid your local servers. Resync the cloud. Launch the game and try to find a match. If for some reason the game puts you in your local servers make sure you block/ denied them, back out to the main menu, go back and search for another match do this until you block all your local servers if the game keeps trying to place you there. Once you feel like you block them all. Quit the game Resync the cloud again. Launch your game once again and try to find a match. If the game keeps trying to place you on your local servers even after you blocked them. Downgrade to firmware version 266 only if you're on firmwares like 285/290 there's some weird bugs when it comes to the Geo-Filter. NOW! you will be dealing with another bug on firmware 266 with the smartboost where your bandwidth will decrease overtime. ( me personally I'd rather deal with that than the Geo-Filter issues until a BETTER firmware comes out) I Daily restart my router and I'm good to go for the day. Hope this helps.