3.77 KD player with 4.0.214 Testing My New Setting. I am on Live exclusively for NDM armies !! AMA

Chaiyoabc

On 6/15/2024 at 1:30 AM, Nj12 said:

Looked like good hit reg, look forward to learning about your adjustments and findings.

Connection Method: main router and dhcp to netduma 

my main router is Asus TUF ax5400 (it doesnt matter. Can be any router) but I set MTU to 1452 (good for XDefiant but not so good with cod mw3. First half of my video was with mtu 1452. I later changed it to mtu 1492 when things get worse 

my netduma is pretty standard. But to max out QOS potential, I set speed from 1000/1000 to 200/200. Qos worked better in this speed. 

Upnp on

Auto MTU 

use cod profile to prioritize. 

but  what gives was the fact that I had to do a live streaming to saturate connection a bit. By streaming qos worked much better than quiet network

I tried either no QOS with quiet network environment (literally no device at all) or qos with streaming environment. 

It seemed qos method was better

@Chaiyoabc

give CST a go for similar how you mentioned streaming. 

I mentioned more about it in the linked thread but here my first post about it in the thread

see how you get on with adding this tool

On 6/15/2024 at 9:48 PM, Chaiyoabc said:

Connection Method: main router and dhcp to netduma 

my main router is Asus TUF ax5400 (it doesnt matter. Can be any router) but I set MTU to 1452 (good for XDefiant but not so good with cod mw3. First half of my video was with mtu 1452. I later changed it to mtu 1492 when things get worse 

my netduma is pretty standard. But to max out QOS potential, I set speed from 1000/1000 to 200/200. Qos worked better in this speed. 

Upnp on

Auto MTU 

use cod profile to prioritize. 

but  what gives was the fact that I had to do a live streaming to saturate connection a bit. By streaming qos worked much better than quiet network

I tried either no QOS with quiet network environment (literally no device at all) or qos with streaming environment. 

It seemed qos method was better

Hi, What is the MTU of your ISP in their device?And why is there a need to use two routers?Why is 214 better than 219 for you. Tnx

On 6/17/2024 at 7:44 AM, TrayDay said:

@Chaiyoabc

give CST a go for similar how you mentioned streaming. 

I mentioned more about it in the linked thread but here my first post about it in the thread

see how you get on with adding this tool

I have been using CST for very long time. But there was no option to just saturate ONLY upload speed. so... I had to do it in classic way. streaming 

• 2 months later...
On 6/18/2024 at 5:07 AM, Chaiyoabc said:

I have been using CST for very long time. But there was no option to just saturate ONLY upload speed. so... I had to do it in classic way. streaming 

Curios to know/learn about what you’re referring to by CST