R3 Firmware

Has anyone actually gotten access to the new firmware? Or is there some confusion going on right now? 

@Netduma Fraser If the new firmware is available through early access, I would like a go at it. Thank you. Also, if not, can you clarify it is out? Thank you. 

• Administrators
21 minutes ago, mron0903 said:

Has anyone actually gotten access to the new firmware? Or is there some confusion going on right now? 

@Netduma Fraser If the new firmware is available through early access, I would like a go at it. Thank you. Also, if not, can you clarify it is out? Thank you. 

Everyone that has requested it has been given access. You won't get a notification when you do, you'll find the section on the main forum page.

15 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Everyone that has requested it has been given access. You won't get a notification when you do, you'll find the section on the main forum page.

Can you give me early access to the new firmware please? 🙏

7 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Everyone now has access. The ones that asked but didn't receive access - you did already have access - there are no notifications when you've been added. Just look on the main forum page and you'll see the section.

Where I find this access?

• Administrators
35 minutes ago, Movement said:

Where I find this access?

I have to add you first, by everyone I meant everyone who has asked, it's by request only at the moment.

26 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I have to add you first, by everyone I meant everyone who has asked, it's by request only at the moment.

Curious; why use a private early access thread to distribute rather than upload direct to the Router?

Can I too please be added to early access?