Cant see the servers anymore

8 hours ago, Mobel said:

It is working as intended there is no need for something to be added or not.

Change your device type to PlayStation first of all to begin with (yes I know u are on a PC)

Can you show full screens of all your Geo-filter settings 

What do you mean working as intended? 😂 It's missing the core function of geo-filtering, which is the icons that reference where the server and the players are located, which infers geo-filtering is not working in my case. 

And with regards the full screenshot, I have nothing added for allow/deny rules and the auto-ping section is blank as it doesn't know that I'm connected to a Call of Duty server. I'll grab a screenshot next, but pretty sure it won't help anything. 

I'll test next with changing to Playstation (presumably that's just done in Device Manager?) and see if it behaves any differently - thanks for the suggestion! 

• Administrators
41 minutes ago, Deviner said:

What do you mean working as intended? 😂 It's missing the core function of geo-filtering, which is the icons that reference where the server and the players are located, which infers geo-filtering is not working in my case. 

And with regards the full screenshot, I have nothing added for allow/deny rules and the auto-ping section is blank as it doesn't know that I'm connected to a Call of Duty server. I'll grab a screenshot next, but pretty sure it won't help anything. 

I'll test next with changing to Playstation (presumably that's just done in Device Manager?) and see if it behaves any differently - thanks for the suggestion! 

In the Device Manager yes, just change the icon

So, presumably this was due to the change from PC to Playstation, but even just in the main menu after loading up, I now can see some entries on the map which is great.
Hopefully it'll work like this going forward.

Any rhyme or reason behind this working as Playstation and not PC?
Or any drawbacks?

Also, thanks again @Mobelfor the suggestion.

image.thumb.png.bad7917482551fe43dbe9c7815d49539.png

13 minutes ago, Deviner said:

So, presumably this was due to the change from PC to Playstation, but even just in the main menu after loading up, I now can see some entries on the map which is great.

Or any drawbacks?

image.thumb.png.bad7917482551fe43dbe9c7815d49539.png

Find out where the authentication server for Australia/Asia exactly is on the map, go in Polygon mode and draw a small square around the authentication server then it will populate all the servers around you.

I know the one on the far left are the authentication servers in Ireland from Demonware if I were you start first by drawing a square around those (u can draw a whole polygon around Ireland there are no gameservers there the first one that is close are those from London,UK)

19 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

As you're essentially connected via a VPN that is why you can't see the server because the router doesn't see the server

Without any VPN or Exitlag. No Servers visible on Netduma. Deleted and added the PC again and again. At the beginning just the verification server from Ireland shows for a brief moment and thats it. Playing for 2 hours not one single server showed up. Filtering was used for COD Series but also manual. There is obviously something  going on here.

Capture.thumb.PNG.5ba6e1cc7ce7801df9fce99c72693698.PNG

• Administrators
9 hours ago, Deviner said:

Or any drawbacks?

No drawbacks, the PC service itself likely needs updating. 

7 hours ago, Tony23 said:

Without any VPN or Exitlag. No Servers visible on Netduma. Deleted and added the PC again and again. At the beginning just the verification server from Ireland shows for a brief moment and thats it. Playing for 2 hours not one single server showed up. Filtering was used for COD Series but also manual. There is obviously something  going on here.

Is the device being prioritized at the time/do you see traffic for it in Network Monitor? Did you put the PC in the DMZ by any chance?

2 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

No drawbacks, the PC service itself likely needs updating. 

Is the device being prioritized at the time/do you see traffic for it in Network Monitor? Did you put the PC in the DMZ by any chance?

Hi Fraser

the traffic prioritization is enabled for COD series and traffic is „flowing“. The PC is not in DMZ mode.