Cant see the servers anymore

• Administrators

Try this:

1. Quit the application/game/client completely
  2. Remove device from the Geo-Filter
  3. Give PC PlayStation Device Type in the Device Manager (if on PC)
  4. Resync from the Geo-Filter Map menu
  5. Re-add the device to the Geo-Filter with the manual option
  6. Set up the Geo-Filter how you like
  7. Wait 2 minutes
  8. Boot up application/game/client

Then see if it works.

Did that.. even factory reset the r2, still can’t see any servers on the map when connected.

Also since the last COD update many new servers been added. You gotta update the databank for the geofilter. I keep connecting to servers outside the filter. 

• Administrators

Check the IP on the gaming device itself then check the device you think it is on the Device Manager, do the IPs match?

The Geo-Filter just shows active connections so if there are any new servers you can connect to them right away - we don't need to add anything

34 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Check the IP on the gaming device itself then check the device you think it is on the Device Manager, do the IPs match?

The Geo-Filter just shows active connections so if there are any new servers you can connect to them right away - we don't need to add anything

1. Can you please specify which IP address you want to me check?

2. Geo Filter does not show activ connections at the moment. The issue is moreover that the game connects to France even though I have marked Italy e.g. Strict mode is ON, Ping Assist is OFF and Fast Search is OFF.

• Administrators
  1. On the device itself it will have an IP address if you check it's network settings e.g. 192.168.77.50 so then check if it's the same IP for the device you think it is on the Device Manager
  2. Can you provide a screenshot of how the Geo-Filter appears when you're getting connected to a game outside your radius please?

18 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:
  1. On the device itself it will have an IP address if you check it's network settings e.g. 192.168.77.50 so then check if it's the same IP for the device you think it is on the Device Manager
  2. Can you provide a screenshot of how the Geo-Filter appears when you're getting connected to a game outside your radius please?

Thats the device manager. I have assigned a static IP for my PC on the R2.

image.thumb.png.329d1c474eccacdf6ae2bda99ead1705.png

And thats the IP on windows:

image.png.9206eaf79ec94e78e02d827f764867b0.png

2. Well thats the issue. There is nothing to see on the Geofilter Map. I can see the connection on NetLimiter.

47 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Was that static IP like that before or have you just done that? Do you leave the PC in a standby state mostly or do you turn it off fully?

It was static since I bought the R2 and the PC is always been shut down after usage.

2 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Are you using a VPN app by any chance on the PC?

No VPN. Tried custom DNS cloudfare, google, quad9 and auto DNS by ISP. Its weird because it used to work so well...

• Administrators

Did you set the static/reserved IP on the PC itself as 192.168.77.155/24 as I've never seen windows show the CIDR notation (/24) naturally, which might be part of the problem

38 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Did you set the static/reserved IP on the PC itself as 192.168.77.155/24 as I've never seen windows show the CIDR notation (/24) naturally, which might be part of the problem

I did not, however when check the ipconfig via cmd:

image.png.fcdb4833d1c29adfc1dbf0bb5ca42a54.png

33 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

That looks fine. Can you just provide a screenshot of the entire Geo-Filter/interface page uncropped with how it's usually set please?

image.thumb.png.d4043e6a34249009400b79fe5d965f83.png

image.thumb.png.0f794588b8f93f5cd3ac0aec94bcfead.png

• Administrators

Thank you, I think the reason may be that you've chosen the polygon method but you haven't actually drawn a shape for the area you want to force. Make a shape or switch back to the radius method and see if it works then please.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, SevenDeviations said:

Same thing happened to me as well. I went through the same steps as usual to fix it but to no avail. 

Would be better to make a new topic but you've confirmed the IPs match? What device are you using? How have you added it to the Geo-Filter?

22 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Thank you, I think the reason may be that you've chosen the polygon method but you haven't actually drawn a shape for the area you want to force. Make a shape or switch back to the radius method and see if it works then please.

I think that did the trick. Can see the servers connected now ;)

Would love to know what the fix was for this as I've got the same issue.

Are there different IPs needed for Resurgance over Warzone?
I'm playing Resurgance so I'm wondering if these IPs are missing.

I have a pretty much vanilla setup - no QoS, no traffic rules, no allow or deny rules enabled, no adblocker, no hybrid VPN... nothing.
No VPN running on my PC either, or even installed and no other devices doing any inspection etc.

Static IP on my PC, with Geo-Filter pointed to it, verified definitely the right device/IP.

I've enabled Geo-Filter, resynced cloud, ensure Battle.net was closed at the time, waited a few mins, opened Battle.net and loaded up a game.

Switching from polygon to radius didn't do anything for me.
I had an area set using the polygon originally, then switched to radius, same result.

On XR700 V1.0.1.50-0626.

Whole globe is just blank.
Previously, it would show peers/servers etc.
Now, I get nothing.

Even when I use the DumaOS app on my phone and open Geo-Filter, I see "Dark (Inactive)", so it doesn't appear to see me as being in game at all.

image.thumb.png.fbfbdfbbadd1d5910fef6c014265d7e5.png

image.png.95b1f0875a7e27def1338549feff2184.png

image.png.15228c400eae980a372f125a57db8412.png

image.png

image.png

11 hours ago, Deviner said:

Would love to know what the fix was for this as I've got the same issue.

Are there different IPs needed for Resurgance over Warzone?
I'm playing Resurgance so I'm wondering if these IPs are missing.

I have a pretty much vanilla setup - no QoS, no traffic rules, no allow or deny rules enabled, no adblocker, no hybrid VPN... nothing.
No VPN running on my PC either, or even installed and no other devices doing any inspection etc.

Static IP on my PC, with Geo-Filter pointed to it, verified definitely the right device/IP.

I've enabled Geo-Filter, resynced cloud, ensure Battle.net was closed at the time, waited a few mins, opened Battle.net and loaded up a game.

Switching from polygon to radius didn't do anything for me.
I had an area set using the polygon originally, then switched to radius, same result.

On XR700 V1.0.1.50-0626.

Whole globe is just blank.
Previously, it would show peers/servers etc.
Now, I get nothing.

Even when I use the DumaOS app on my phone and open Geo-Filter, I see "Dark (Inactive)", so it doesn't appear to see me as being in game at all.

image.thumb.png.fbfbdfbbadd1d5910fef6c014265d7e5.png

image.png.95b1f0875a7e27def1338549feff2184.png

image.png.15228c400eae980a372f125a57db8412.png

image.png

image.png

U see nothing because there are maybe no servers for CoD in that part of the world, try to expand your radius to a much bigger area (like +3000km) and look where the servers populate when u boot up the game and see "connecting to online services"

From there "memorize" which area u want to get covered with your radius.

17 minutes ago, Mobel said:

U see nothing because there are maybe no servers for CoD in that part of the world, try to expand your radius to a much bigger area (like +3000km) and look where the servers populate when u boot up the game and see "connecting to online services"

From there "memorize" which area u want to get covered with your radius.

That image is while I'm ingame - it's meant to show the icon for the server and any peers etc, which it did previously. 

The closest servers to me are in Sydney and Singapore, which are outside of my radius I've selected. If geo-filter was working for me, I'd imagine it would be difficult to get into games with my current radius - it's not, I have no trouble connecting to Sydney and Singapore. 

I think the radius or polygon is a moot point, since it's doing nothing.

The issue is that the geo-filter is having zero effect and as I mentioned, the DumaOS app says geo-filter is inactive on the device I'm using while I'm ingame. 

I'll test this out again today in standard Battle Royale and Multiplayer, in case the issue is that there is nothing added in DumaOS for Resurgance. 

Screenshot_20240425_161611.jpg

5 hours ago, Deviner said:

That image is while I'm ingame - it's meant to show the icon for the server and any peers etc, which it did previously. 

The closest servers to me are in Sydney and Singapore, which are outside of my radius I've selected. If geo-filter was working for me, I'd imagine it would be difficult to get into games with my current radius - it's not, I have no trouble connecting to Sydney and Singapore. 

I think the radius or polygon is a moot point, since it's doing nothing.

The issue is that the geo-filter is having zero effect and as I mentioned, the DumaOS app says geo-filter is inactive on the device I'm using while I'm ingame. 

I'll test this out again today in standard Battle Royale and Multiplayer, in case the issue is that there is nothing added in DumaOS for Resurgance. 

Screenshot_20240425_161611.jpg

It is working as intended there is no need for something to be added or not.

Change your device type to PlayStation first of all to begin with (yes I know u are on a PC)

Can you show full screens of all your Geo-filter settings