R3 Best settings ??? HELP ME Please

I live in South America in Bolivia.
Purchased a new R3 the other day
Firmware version 4.0.23
Maybe there is a better firmware please upload
Basically, I like everything.
but I think it's working a little bit wrong.
Can I have the best settings to reduce ping and Geofilter? 
Because I sometimes get the wrong server that I chose.
And also why it doesn't show the server stability? Sometimes it shows a green bar and a graph. And most of the time there is nothing, it says no data.
I have attached screenshots of my settings 

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

17 minutes ago, docha34 said:

I live in South America in Bolivia.
Purchased a new R3 the other day
Firmware version 4.0.23
Maybe there is a better firmware please upload
Basically, I like everything.
but I think it's working a little bit wrong.
Can I have the best settings to reduce ping and Geofilter? 
Because I sometimes get the wrong server that I chose.
And also why it doesn't show the server stability? Sometimes it shows a green bar and a graph. And most of the time there is nothing, it says no data.
I have attached screenshots of my settings 

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

9.jpg

The following link is the latest firmware you'll need to install it manually after doing so make sure to factory reset and read the instructions that are on the post https://forum.netduma.com/topic/53938-new-r3-firmware-4041/

To optimize your network you need to do this procedure yourself you can't copy someone else's settings as that based on your own network so to optimize your network you can use a site like https://www.waveform.com/tools/bufferbloat and try to get A+ by manually adjusting your CC (Congestion Control) to get accurate results disable speed test bypass and set it to always.

5 minutes ago, DARKNESS said:

The following link is the latest firmware you'll need to install it manually after doing so make sure to factory reset and read the instructions that are on the post https://forum.netduma.com/topic/53938-new-r3-firmware-4041/

To optimize your network you need to do this procedure yourself you can't copy someone else's settings as that based on your own network so to optimize your network you can use a site like https://www.waveform.com/tools/bufferbloat and try to get A+ by manually adjusting your CC (Congestion Control) to get accurate results disable speed test bypass and set it to always.

Should I reset on the router( on the back with a needle?) or in the app?
and which settings are recommended to turn on or off
Thank you.

I would recommend you stay on .23 or .21 since you wont have the constant resetting to access router settings. As shown above if you take the plunge FYI.

2 minutes ago, xBuTcHeRx said:

Я бы порекомендовал вам остаться на .23 или .21, поскольку у вас не будет постоянного сброса настроек для доступа к настройкам маршрутизатора. Как показано выше, если вы сделаете решительный шаг, к вашему сведению.

I'm all set. 
I set it up. 
Played on PS5 one game in Efootball seems to be normal but again did not show this
One game is not an indicator.

9.jpg

@docha34You can do it through the interference or through the button on the back of the router though preferably it better to do it from the interference. As for what butcher I don’t recommend that but it preference as the old versions have CPU issues that affect the network etc and regardless you’ll still lose access to the UI from time to time and the only fix is rebooting at the moment.

13 minutes ago, DARKNESS said:

@docha34You can do it through the interference or through the button on the back of the router though preferably it better to do it from the interference. As for what butcher I don’t recommend that but it preference as the old versions have CPU issues that affect the network etc and regardless you’ll still lose access to the UI from time to time and the only fix is rebooting at the moment.

I noticed that when the game displays my ping as I wrote above, the game runs smoothly. 
And when it doesn't, it's not like that and it's not smooth. 

Okay, I'll try it and let you know right away.

Is there any way to fix it to always display ping? Ping table during the game ? 
Out of 10 games - 1 time can only display it 

IMG_1887.jpeg

1 minute ago, Netduma Fraser said:

It's not always possible to ping the server unfortunately but I am talking to the team about it

Well, yesterday I noticed a strange peculiarity when the server is pinged the game goes great 
Everything is smooth and the response is great. 
And when it doesn't. 
I just want to quit the game and throw PS 5 out the window 😃😃😃😃😃

• Administrators

It shouldn't make a difference really whether you can ping it or not but for those ones where it doesn't play well deny the server so you don't play on it again

37 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

It shouldn't make a difference really whether you can ping it or not but for those ones where it doesn't play well deny the server so you don't play on it again

What is the point of disabling Geo-Latency? This is an inclusive feature of this R3 router

38 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

And yes, I realize it shouldn't affect you, but it's such an interesting fact. 
And it's really interesting. 
When it displays the server the game is awesome and when it doesn't, it's bad. 
It's weird. 
But in any case, your product is awesome and definitely worth the money. 
I wish there were more frequent updates.

• Administrators

Geo-Latency can allow for servers to be connected to outside the radius so if you don't want that then you'd need to disable it.

The next update will be a big one and they should be more frequent after that.

14 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Geo-Latency can allow for servers to be connected to outside the radius so if you don't want that then you'd need to disable it.

After disabling this feature it connected me to a server outside of my circle

and the ping view became unavailable as if I am not connected to the game.

11.jpg

22.jpg

26 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

And here is the second game connected to my server but again smoothness is not the best 

33.jpg

• Administrators
  • Disable GeoLatency
  • Disable PingAssist (set it to 0,0)
  • Enable Strict Mode
  • Disable Fast Search

Then restart game or wait 10 minutes (in the lobby in the game). If that doesn't work, reboot PC/Console and it should work then.

It depends on the quality of the server as to how well it will play, you may not have the best routing to it or it could just be under load at that time. Basically you can't guarantee every game will be perfect

11 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:
  • Отключить геолатентность
  • Отключите PingAssist (установите значение 0,0)
  • Включить строгий режим
  • Отключить быстрый поиск

Затем перезапустите игру или подождите 10 минут (в лобби в игре). Если это не сработает, перезагрузите компьютер/консоль, и тогда все должно работать.

Насколько хорошо он будет играть, зависит от качества сервера. У вас может быть не лучшая маршрутизация к нему, или он может просто быть под нагрузкой в это время. По сути, вы не можете гарантировать, что каждая игра будет идеальной.

I have it all turned off. 
Just sometimes the game is great, but most of the time it is not smooth.

• Administrators

It depends how much your ping fluctuates on average. The simple mode adds around 8ms so if your ping fluctuates by more than that it's worth switching to expert

On 4/12/2024 at 5:43 PM, docha34 said:

Well, yesterday I noticed a strange peculiarity when the server is pinged the game goes great 
Everything is smooth and the response is great. 
And when it doesn't. 
I just want to quit the game and throw PS 5 out the window 😃😃😃😃😃

we share the same opinion.