My Speed test is only showing me half of the speed coming from my Internet Provider

• Administrators

What is the model of the modem/router the R3 is connected to and how have you set that to ensure all traffic flows to the R3? E.g. R3 in its DMZ, modem/bridge mode

What speeds do you pay for/expect and what are you receiving? Presumably you're testing via ethernet?

I am in Saudi, my internet provider is STC, I made sure DMZ is enabled, because I need open NAT, and there is no traffic limits in my internet router, I pay for 500/150 mbps upload and download, I am connected to LAN of course

• Administrators
15 hours ago, Suliman said:

I am in Saudi, my internet provider is STC, I made sure DMZ is enabled, because I need open NAT, and there is no traffic limits in my internet router, I pay for 500/150 mbps upload and download, I am connected to LAN of course

Is that DMZ on the R3 or DMZ on the provider router? 

• Administrators

Okay that's good, it can take a few days or longer for some providers when you introduce a new router to have it provide full speeds. How long have you had the R3 connected?

2 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Okay that's good, it can take a few days or longer for some providers when you introduce a new router to have it provide full speeds. How long have you had the R3 connected?

over month or two? I dont know if the issue with my provider, when I am connected directly to the provider internet, its ok and provide full speed, through Netduma I am getting half speed, which is weird, can you please help

5 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Okay that won't be it then, do you have ALL devices connected to the R3? What firmware version are you on?

all devices are connected to R3 the version is v4.0.21

13 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Upgrade to the latest here and then see if you still have the issue please: https://forum.netduma.com/topic/53938-new-r3-firmware-4041/

it worked and I can see my speed on speedtest.net is working fine, however the strange part is the speed test in Netduma is not starting seems like stuck, and also Ping Optimizer is also stuck

Hi !

Disable IPv6 LAN/WAN on the R3 and restart it.

(IPv6 is not of great interest at the moment and will not have an impact on online gaming).