Internal Server Error - Netduma R3

Hello - I recently purchased my Netduma R3 and although the setup process worked, the app stopped syncing with my router and every time I try to use the app and sign in it says "Internal Server Error." This has been the case for about a week now. Please help. Thanks.

Also, not sure what happened, but when I originally purchased the Netduma - I never received confirmation emails, I checked all folders in my inbox and nothing. 

IMG_9730.PNG

21 minutes ago, justinzepeda13 said:

Hello - I recently purchased my Netduma R3 and although the setup process worked, the app stopped syncing with my router and every time I try to use the app and sign in it says "Internal Server Error." This has been the case for about a week now. Please help. Thanks.

Also, not sure what happened, but when I originally purchased the Netduma - I never received confirmation emails, I checked all folders in my inbox and nothing. 

IMG_9730.PNG

Try deleting the app and re-installing. I think there is some cache issue going on.

That was the first thing I did, but it didn't resolve the issue.

It also sucks that when you delete the app, all of my devices got removed from the Netduma wifi. 

Has anything else worked for you?

• Administrators

Are you able to access the interface via a web browser when you get this error?

It's just an app for changing settings, it wouldn't impact anything just by uninstalling it

26 minutes ago, justinzepeda13 said:

How do I reboot the router - can you give instructions?

Remove the power cable out the back of the router and then reinsert and wait 4 minutes and retest