Warzone laggy servers only witch Netduma

Hi everyone I have a problem, I play primarily Warzone and almost every game I have micro lags even though I have good latency (in-game latency always shows me different values than Netduma). I'm sending a clip in the attachment where you can see it in the first second on the color operator (teleporting) and this happens to me a lot, like when I loot a crate the loot doesn't come out of the crate smooth, or when I want to do a slide cancel and I get micro lag I time the slide wrong and get stuck in crouch. I'll be glad for any help because once I reconnect the router to my Asus, everything goes fine. I'm a full time CoD content creator, and I upload videos and stream Warzone every day so I'd be glad for any help, maybe it'll be a small thing in some settings. I bought R3 right after release and thought it would improve my gaming experience, but so far I haven't had a good experience. Thanks a lot for the help.

12 minutes ago, AdisBak said:

Hi everyone I have a problem, I play primarily Warzone and almost every game I have micro lags even though I have good latency (in-game latency always shows me different values than Netduma). I'm sending a clip in the attachment where you can see it in the first second on the color operator (teleporting) and this happens to me a lot, like when I loot a crate the loot doesn't come out of the crate smooth, or when I want to do a slide cancel and I get micro lag I time the slide wrong and get stuck in crouch. I'll be glad for any help because once I reconnect the router to my Asus, everything goes fine. I'm a full time CoD content creator, and I upload videos and stream Warzone every day so I'd be glad for any help, maybe it'll be a small thing in some settings. I bought R3 right after release and thought it would improve my gaming experience, but so far I haven't had a good experience. Thanks a lot for the help.

Hate to break it to you, slide canceling has the small delay due to the developers changing it in the last update lol. Your latency is fine from what I see, minimal jitter and no packet loss. 

14 minutes ago, AdisBak said:

The only thing you might be experiencing is stable ping being on in geo-filter. I would go in and turn that off as it is probably artificially adding too much latency if you have a lot of jitter on your line.

7 minutes ago, TG3NOC1D3 said:

Hate to break it to you, slide canceling has the small delay due to the developers changing it in the last update lol. Your latency is fine from what I see, minimal jitter and no packet loss. 

6 minutes ago, TG3NOC1D3 said:

The only thing you might be experiencing is stable ping being on in geo-filter. I would go in and turn that off as it is probably artificially adding too much latency if you have a lot of jitter on your line.

About the slide cancel, it was just an example, in the clip you can see how the operator gets stuck for a moment and that's exactly the problem I have. I tried turning off the ping steds and it was the same. When I plug in my "old" router I don't have problems, so it must be the router or its settings.

• Administrators

Did you upload the wrong clip? It's very short to see what you described. 

What is the model of the modem/router the R3 is connected to and how have you set that to ensure all traffic flows to the R3? E.g. R3 in its DMZ, modem/bridge mode

How have you configured Congestion Control/SmartBOOST and the Geo-Filter?

20 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Did you upload the wrong clip? It's very short to see what you described. 

What is the model of the modem/router the R3 is connected to and how have you set that to ensure all traffic flows to the R3? E.g. R3 in its DMZ, modem/bridge mode

How have you configured Congestion Control/SmartBOOST and the Geo-Filter?

In the clip you can see it between the first and second second, but I'll do more clips tomorrow. I'm no router expert, but I have a LAN from my provider plugged into Netduma and then a cable going to my stream PC and game PC. As for the setup, I'm posting screenshots.

geo.png

heatmap.png

smartboost.png

• Administrators

Do you mean the ethernet cable just comes out of the wall and into the R3 or do you have a modem/ONT? What about Congestion Control in Ping Optimizer > Advanced? 

11 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Do you mean the ethernet cable just comes out of the wall and into the R3 or do you have a modem/ONT? What about Congestion Control in Ping Optimizer > Advanced? 

Ethernet cable goes to Netduma, from Netduma to TP-Link LS105G and then to PC, my cables are all new CAT6. I set up Ping Optimizer according to this video.

Snímek obrazovky 2024-04-02 122553.png

Snímek obrazovky 2024-04-02 122607.png

bufferbloat.png

13 hours ago, TG3NOC1D3 said:

Sorry but you’re absolutely working here there is no delay in the slide cancelling mechanic if so it’s not noticeable if you use tap to slide(haven’t tried the hybrid option which I heard was the same) But he is right there is a micro lag when going from standing still to a tac sprint or slide canceling. @AdisBakmy question to you is are you are you using the latest nvidia driver? Because I think that was what was causing it not the netduma. I was experiencing the same issue until I went back to the previous driver.

2 hours ago, x12Tyler said:

Sorry but you’re absolutely working here there is no delay in the slide cancelling mechanic if so it’s not noticeable if you use tap to slide(haven’t tried the hybrid option which I heard was the same) But he is right there is a micro lag when going from standing still to a tac sprint or slide canceling. @AdisBakmy question to you is are you are you using the latest nvidia driver? Because I think that was what was causing it not the netduma. I was experiencing the same issue until I went back to the previous driver.

I know about this and I'm sure it's Netduma, because if I plug in my old router and the problem goes away. Otherwise I don't have a Nvidia card but a NITRO+ AMD Radeon™ RX 7900 XTX Vapor-X 24GB. But thanks for the info.

• Administrators

Yes but what is the R3 connected to to get internet exactly? I need to ascertain the full scope of your physical setup. Is it an ONT, ethernet port in the wall (if so does this come from a apartment complex router etc), ISP modem/router?

3 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Yes but what is the R3 connected to to get internet exactly? I need to ascertain the full scope of your physical setup. Is it an ONT, ethernet port in the wall (if so does this come from a apartment complex router etc), ISP modem/router?

Now I got on the phone with my internet provider and he gave me the information that we have an antenna on the roof of the building and from it a LAN cable leads to a gigabit switch and from it to our apartment.

• Administrators

So you have wireless internet then, very strange you don't have instability generally with it. When you get one of these games, what is the ping you get shown on the Geo-Filter page? You're not using steady ping so is the ping stable on the Geo-Filter or is it fluctuating a lot?

On 4/2/2024 at 9:09 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

So you have wireless internet then, very strange you don't have instability generally with it. When you get one of these games, what is the ping you get shown on the Geo-Filter page? You're not using steady ping so is the ping stable on the Geo-Filter or is it fluctuating a lot?

I'm sorry I didn't write back sooner. The new season just came out so I didn't have much time. I'm posting a screen of the latency when I'm in the game (Netduma always shows less latency than I see in the game - I've never had 5ms latency) + I'm attaching another clip regarding the problem. I don't use Steady Ping.

Snímek obrazovky 2024-04-04 200102.png

1 hour ago, AdisBak said:

I'm sorry I didn't write back sooner. The new season just came out so I didn't have much time. I'm posting a screen of the latency when I'm in the game (Netduma always shows less latency than I see in the game - I've never had 5ms latency) + I'm attaching another clip regarding the problem. I don't use Steady Ping.

I got the same problems. Hope there wil be a fix in next update. Im using my old router for now

On 4/2/2024 at 11:32 AM, AdisBak said:

Ethernet cable goes to Netduma, from Netduma to TP-Link LS105G and then to PC, my cables are all new CAT6. I set up Ping Optimizer according to this video.

Snímek obrazovky 2024-04-02 122553.png

Snímek obrazovky 2024-04-02 122607.png

bufferbloat.png

WHAT SPEEDS U GET FROM ISP

4 hours ago, AdisBak said:

The "Sarcelles" Server is supposed to be in France, it's surprising that you manage to ping it at 5 ms.