In 1 week it will be 2 months without any new firmware and there are so many bugs and problems still unresolved.

6 hours ago, satinghostrider said:

Would WPS Functionality be rectified in this update? It is something that I require for my wireless printer and hope that it will be included.

Thanks.

@Netduma Fraser Did you guys ever think of creating a form for bug submission? Including a section with ways to reproduce a particular bug, how often it happens…basically a way to pass on more concrete information.

@Netduma Fraser Thanks for the WIP updates on what's happening behind the scenes. Not a lot of people understand how small the ND Team is. For the time being do you have any general suggestions for issues people face? Just a list of known issues and a potential work-arounds and fixes for those issues? Nothing in specific just something to be documented for anyone who has an issue. 

• Administrators
11 hours ago, satinghostrider said:

Would WPS Functionality be rectified in this update? It is something that I require for my wireless printer and hope that it will be included.

Thanks.

No not in this one.

5 hours ago, Luis Gomes said:

@Netduma Fraser Did you guys ever think of creating a form for bug submission? Including a section with ways to reproduce a particular bug, how often it happens…basically a way to pass on more concrete information.

It's a nice idea but people would definitely submit non bug issues, easier to curate on the forum and then pass it on to the team manually, I'll collect what I can and they'll ask for more info if needed.

3 minutes ago, Wons said:

@Netduma Fraser Thanks for the WIP updates on what's happening behind the scenes. Not a lot of people understand how small the ND Team is. For the time being do you have any general suggestions for issues people face? Just a list of known issues and a potential work-arounds and fixes for those issues? Nothing in specific just something to be documented for anyone who has an issue. 

Thanks! There aren't any full proof workarounds we know of at the moment. Disabling IPv6 in LAN/WAN and disabling SmartBOOST entirely can help in some cases.

What’s the return policy 🤣 cause I’ve had this since launch and had nothing but problems and only main reason I bought this was for the vpn and nothing new out about it 

• Administrators
5 hours ago, Goodwinn20 said:

What’s the return policy 🤣 cause I’ve had this since launch and had nothing but problems and only main reason I bought this was for the vpn and nothing new out about it 

That'll be in the firmware coming, you can see that here: https://netduma.com/terms

On 3/23/2024 at 8:17 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

We have a firmware being tested internally currently so shouldn't be much longer now. Here is a rough change log so you can get an idea of what it includes. As you can see it's quite a beefy update, hence why it took longer than the previous ones.

• Addition of Hybrid VPN
  • Improved SmartBOOST performance
  • Various frontend improvements
  • Fix for memory leak (sometimes manifesting as being unable to access the interface)
  • Potential fix for "frequent disconnects" issue
  • Chromecast and local transfers fixed (this is the WiFi bug where devices can't communicate with each other when they're connected to the same WiFi band e.g. 2.4/2.4GHz)
  • Fix for "No Internet Detected" bug in Setup Wizard
  • IPv6 PPPoE now works with SmartBOOST
  • Ping Optimizer reliability improvements
  • UPnP Improvements

Before you ask, no I cannot provide this to you before it's deemed to be stable so please don't ask as you'll get a disappointing answer!

When ready we will release it, please don't ask for an ETA!

Can we actually permanently disable Steady Ping?  

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Megatf said:

Can we actually permanently disable Steady Ping?  

You can disable it on the Geo-Filter Map, currently if you reboot it will re-enable but we'll change that.

On 3/28/2024 at 5:23 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

You can disable it on the Geo-Filter Map, currently if you reboot it will re-enable but we'll change that.

Even on this upcoming FW still?  

I live in Hawaii, when I disable it I just want it off, my ping is high enough

• Administrators
48 minutes ago, Megatf said:

Even on this upcoming FW still?  

I live in Hawaii, when I disable it I just want it off, my ping is high enough

I think so but might be the next one