NetDuma should really switch away from DHL in the states....

I was told my package was scanned and on the truck to be delivered this afternoon. After seeing no movement for awhile I reached out to them only to be told "Oh, the truck was full so we bumped your package." WHAT! How did it fit on the truck and then get bumped for someone else? I am beyond irritated at this point and hope that you guys can use someone different in the future. Especially when my device is now just a brick sitting in a box.

• Administrators

It's not a DHL specific issue, couriers will do that all the time, I've had it quite a few times myself, just the nature of the beast sometimes. We've used DHL for 10 years now and they've been super reliable, very little issues with incorrect deliveries or lost/broken packages etc.

On 2/9/2024 at 2:04 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

It's not a DHL specific issue, couriers will do that all the time, I've had it quite a few times myself, just the nature of the beast sometimes. We've used DHL for 10 years now and they've been super reliable, very little issues with incorrect deliveries or lost/broken packages etc.

Welp, my package is stuck an hour away from my home and they have told me they would deliver it numerous times now and nothing. It was loaded on a truck Friday, then pulled. They then told me it would be sent to a drop pickup site, it was not. Now they are telling me I have to wait till the 15th because that is what the vendor paid for and said to deliver by. I am without a router that I paid good money for and I am getting ready to ask for a refund at this point. This isn't like my router is functioning and has a few features working less than desired, I have a expensive $200 brick. I cannot believe this is taking so long, I figured a replacement would be rush shipped and at least be here by today. I feel I have been more than patient and supportive with this company, I am about to spend my money and time elsewhere. Can you guys reach out and have them get a move on with this thing???

Nevermind, I finally had a supervisor call me back and it is being scheduled for a drop pick up tomorrow in my new city. I will follow up if they fail to meet this promise again.

• Administrators

Glad to hear they're getting it sorted for you, I'm pretty certain we use the fastest method of shipping with them, it's usually 1-2 working days globally which is pretty good! Occasionally it doesn't always work out that way but that's down to the courier unfortunately. 

26 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Glad to hear they're getting it sorted for you, I'm pretty certain we use the fastest method of shipping with them, it's usually 1-2 working days globally which is pretty good! Occasionally it doesn't always work out that way but that's down to the courier unfortunately. 

I don't know man, I was very kind with them and they told me the shipper (you guys) need to change it on your website because the lady made claims they do not offer 1-2 working days. She said it is 3-5 Business days as you can see below. I would have a chat with them on why they aren't honoring 1-2 working days.

image.png.70b1de5e2a693f7f4800d1bc5e039769.png

On 2/12/2024 at 4:57 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

It's not guaranteed of course, as that is unrealistic, I suspect they're providing a conservative estimate. FAQ on DHL site:

image.png

Looks like my router is finally on a truck.... now to see if it gets delivered to the service point before they close. Here's to hoping, maybe you guys will have a newer firmware available before I install it over this holiday 3-day weekend.