i keep losing connection to modern warfare 3

i see none of blocked severs in the filter i'll be in a game and it will constantly give me error code you have been disconnected from call of duty server and you have lost connection to blizzard i'm lucky if i can play one full game without being disconnected from call of duty server and blizzard this has been going on since i updated firmware .41

50 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

The log wouldn't solve the issue, if you provide it to us it will give us more information (hopefully) about why it may be happening

Hi Fraser

I'm pretty sure the authentication server needs white listing as I had this issue the other night until I covered London and IrelandĀ 

• Administrators
44 minutes ago, ZOROSLAYzZ said:

@Netduma FraserĀ i sent you the link to the system logs download in your direct message

Thank you, is it port 3 that the device is connected to?

11 minutes ago, progprogprog said:

Hi Fraser

I'm pretty sure the authentication server needs white listing as I had this issue the other night until I covered London and IrelandĀ 

Could you provide the ID for that server please? Then we can get it allowed for everyone.

22 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Thank you, is it port 3 that the device is connected to?

Could you provide the ID for that server please? Then we can get it allowed for everyone.

not sure if these help Fraser but here ya go

Server ID
UFD92W

Server ID
UFD92V

Server ID
1FD98CG