How do I vpn but only for Warzone and not my web browser

Cdog77

Everytime I use hybrid vpn YT, twitch, kick etc and just my internet in general is super slow and buffering, but when I use the actual openvpn application I don't have that issue. How can I use the vpn through netduma and not deal with that issue??

• Administrators

There will be a bandwidth hit for using it on the router, that's why it's beneficial to use the Hybrid aspect. If you use Only VPN these services and add Call of Duty to it then that should achieve what you want. Allowing Twitch etc to go through your normal connection.

15 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

There will be a bandwidth hit for using it on the router, that's why it's beneficial to use the Hybrid aspect. If you use Only VPN these services and add Call of Duty to it then that should achieve what you want. Allowing Twitch etc to go through your normal connection.

How do I go about doing that?? because all I have enabled is port fowarding 

Capture.PNG

8 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Delete those port rules there and just select Call of Duty when you click add service

I don't see that option? Is it because I have my device under game console??

sdfasd.PNG

9 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Delete those port rules there and just select Call of Duty when you click add service

yeah so everytime I change my device back to pc to add the call of duty service I can't even search for a game it doesn't get a ping and it says I'm offline. then I swapped back to playstation device and still the same thing and changed vpn locations

16 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Hi Fraser,

Which ports are being used when u choose Call of duty as a rule in HybridVpn ?

Could u please ask which specific ports are getting used for that rule (COD) and are they UDP/TCP ?

• Administrators
On 2/7/2024 at 12:44 AM, Cdog77 said:

yeah so everytime I change my device back to pc to add the call of duty service I can't even search for a game it doesn't get a ping and it says I'm offline. then I swapped back to playstation device and still the same thing and changed vpn locations

How far away is the server you're connecting to? It's possible they've either blocked the VPN IPs or you're hitting a ping limit.

On 2/7/2024 at 7:22 AM, Mobel said:

Hi Fraser,

Which ports are being used when u choose Call of duty as a rule in HybridVpn ?

Could u please ask which specific ports are getting used for that rule (COD) and are they UDP/TCP ?

I think it's more using DPI actually