DumaOS Version   3.3.157 Issues - latency Spikes/Beta Firmware

@Netduma Fraser @mannrs 

After a few days of testing, here is some GOOD & BAD results that I have discovered so far. I will post more results if required.

GOOD

• MW3 Lag spikes/Stutters seems to be much much better. (I am now enjoying playing again)
  • Congestion control when set to Auto-Enable seems to be functioning as expected.
  • WIFI Booster seems more stable, plus now devices connected to booster show up correctly in Network MapNewboosterfunction.thumb.jpg.0f9543618889a1ed3f84392b5f22aa00.jpg

BAD

• There is still no option to alter Upload bandwidth allocation for application /devices.
  • When assigning a Static Lease under Telstra modem settings in local network - All Wi-Fi devices drop out, every single time you apply a Static IP to a device.
  • Scheduled Test still have the following issues. 

ScheduledTest29-2-24_1215pm.thumb.jpg.603bbf9ed6e2ad2df47145c127cc0606.jpgSpeedtest1.thumb.jpg.1731d63765d7af932e04e44cd2eba902.jpg

• Administrators

Great to hear it has improved and thank you for the other points, I have passed them onto the team - when you apply the static IPs do the devices reconnect themselves quickly?

3 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Great to hear it has improved and thank you for the other points, I have passed them onto the team - when you apply the static IPs do the devices reconnect themselves quickly?

Yes, all devices connect back fairly quickly. 

29 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

That may be expected behavior then but I'll double check with the team

It never used to happen in the past from what I can remember.

• New issue. This issue with parental controls posted here is still not working with the Beta Firmware. I tested it today; sites are not being blocked even though its enabled.

• MuRF FuRY changed the title to DumaOS Version   3.3.157 Issues - latency Spikes/Beta Firmware