XR1000 - Script Error on all GUI features while on Firefox

Current Version: 1.0.0.64

Current GUI Language Version: V1.0.0.46_2.1.46.1

Started getting "Script Error" whenever I try to access dashboard, geo-filter, ping heatmap, qos, network monitor, device manager, adblocker, connection benchmark, or traffic controller. So literally everything except the settings.

This error is ONLY happening on Firefox. But even in a private browsing window, the issue stops happening entirely.

I've disabled ALL of my addons, disabled HTTPS only, checked that I was visiting the http portal and not https, but I cannot seem to fix the issue to let me access the GUI in my preferred method of  browsing.

8 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

It may be cache/cookies causing that issue then, if you clear that does it work?

My bad, I forgot to mention this as one of the things I've done. I have deleted everything in cache storage, cookies, indexed db, local storage and session storage on firefox, and the issue persists.

• Administrators

On the developer console, go to the network tab, click to disable cache, click and hold the refresh button on the browser until empty cache and hard reload appears and click that, does it load correctly?

Are you using Armor?

4 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

On the developer console, go to the network tab, click to disable cache, click and hold the refresh button on the browser until empty cache and hard reload appears and click that, does it load correctly?

Are you using Armor?

Late response, but this seems to have solved the issue. Though FYI it doesn't seem Firefox does that 'click and hold the refresh button' bit to empty cache, but I did ctrl+f5 and it worked fine.

Appreciate the help.