Bufferbloat

spoofy

Bufferbloat is not reliable for me, i did about 10 different tests some i kept the CC the same it was before and still got completly different results, having up to 387 max spikes on my download ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ˜„

• Administrators
32 minutes ago, VeeDot said:

Bufferbloat is not reliable for me, i did about 10 different tests some i kept the CC the same it was before and still got completly different results, having up to 387 max spikes on my download ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ˜„

Make a new topic but first check you don't have speedtest bypass enabled

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators
13 hours ago, TheTerpinator710 said:

Having bufferbloat issues out of nowhere.. these settings didnโ€™t help:/ย 

Will respond in your topic

2 hours ago, Dean.L said:

i also seem to be getting a higher jitter atm

Just for gaming or for other devices as well?

4 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Will respond in your topic

Just for gaming or for other devices as well?

both if im honest seems im use to get : 1/3.5 max

buffer bloat test come in for manythink from 5 \15

gaming as well its inpossable

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Dean.L said:

both if im honest seems im use to get : 1/3.5 max

buffer bloat test come in for manythink from 5 \15

gaming as well its inpossable

What are your Congestion Control settings currently?

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

What are your Congestion Control settings currently?

ive been changing them as the sweet spots changed but it was 62.5 on the up and dwnย  and was all good low jitter then its seemย  now i cant get a kill in on cod cus the jitters gone crazy

ย 

• Administrators
41 minutes ago, Dean.L said:

ive been changing them as the sweet spots changed but it was 62.5 on the up and dwnย  and was all good low jitter then its seemย  now i cant get a kill in on cod cus the jitters gone crazy

ย 

Have you added any new devices to the network or anything like that?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/22/2024 at 4:26 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Okay interesting, so if you re fine tune Congestion Control again can you find the sweet spot again?

i have tryed everything i can at this point it just sems to be getting worse and worse it seems like nothing is working and my gamin has gone down hill ive un pluged the r3 just to see if its that and it is i just dont know what to say at this point in time

ย 

On 12/28/2023 at 10:14 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

Congestion Control should definitely be throttling if you have lowered the percentages, set it to Always and have disabled Speed Test Bypass. What browser/device are you using to make changes?

As above if it's still not helping disable IPv6 for WAN/LAN and try again please

Disabling IPv6 on WAN/LAN improved my bufferbloat result from a C to A. However, I would prefer to utilize the feature. I'm assuming this is a bug that's being ironed out?

• Administrators
52 minutes ago, Donut said:

Disabling IPv6 on WAN/LAN improved my bufferbloat result from a C to A. However, I would prefer to utilize the feature. I'm assuming this is a bug that's being ironed out?

Yes IPv6 is on the agenda

• 1 month later...
On 4/11/2024 at 11:45 PM, Suliman said:

its in both Neduma Speed test and the Speedtest.net

ย 

On 3/11/2024 at 9:07 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Yes IPv6 is on the agenda

When I did that, I didn't have Wi-Fi anymore. I have to keep IPv6 on.

On 3/11/2024 at 8:15 PM, Donut said:

when you do that, does your Wi-Fi stop working?

1 minute ago, Zli said:

When I did that, I didn't have Wi-Fi anymore. I have to keep IPv6 on.

Hi !

Deactivating IPv6 Wan/Lan can perhaps be disconnected from devices that use it as a priority but in no case does it deactivate Wlan!

15 minutes ago, Fuzy said:

Hi !

Deactivating IPv6 Wan/Lan can perhaps be disconnected from devices that use it as a priority but in no case does it deactivate Wlan!

if I understand correctly, they wrote above that when LAN goes off, Wan goes off too. no matter what I do, the Wi-Fi is cut off everywhere in the house. Maybe it's something with my ISP. I do not know

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Zli said:

if I understand correctly, they wrote above that when LAN goes off, Wan goes off too. no matter what I do, the Wi-Fi is cut off everywhere in the house. Maybe it's something with my ISP. I do not know

Disabling any core network feature in settings can cause you to disconnect briefly but it should reconnect you, if not reboot and should work then

well there goes that sweet spot @Netduma Fraser

Ive noticed that correct me if i am wrong but sometimes the site dose-not wanna load up or test

in my first pic u can see that it dose the id but wont move past itย  is this the routers doing

and also it seems like the r3 forgets the setting put in place or just over rides it but its all gone to poopy again i had a good few days of solid gaming and now but to this ??? any idears whats going on

ย 

Screenshot_10.png

Screenshot_11.png

On 4/19/2024 at 8:59 PM, Dean.L said:

well there goes that sweet spot @Netduma Fraser

Ive noticed that correct me if i am wrong but sometimes the site dose-not wanna load up or test

in my first pic u can see that it dose the id but wont move past itย  is this the routers doing

and also it seems like the r3 forgets the setting put in place or just over rides it but its all gone to poopy again i had a good few days of solid gaming and now but to this ??? any idears whats going on

ย 

Screenshot_10.png

Screenshot_11.png

ย 

Screenshot_5.png

Screenshot_6.png