Resetting R1 everyday

II Z IE IR O II

Wondering if this will help with some issues that we have from time to time especiallly when getting booted right out of a lobby.  It seems once that happens, a reset is what is required

this is a temporary solution because right now group of admins is working on setting up correct locations and finding out all the servers that are cousing the booting issue to fix this problem once and for all bot it takes time so we just have to patience 

this is a temporary solution because right now group of admins is working on setting up correct locations and finding out all the servers that are cousing the booting issue to fix this problem once and for all bot it takes time so we just have to patience 

Yeah!  I'm part of admin

I have only rebooted my duma once or twice in the first few days to sort out my NAT then again to do the .6 update / beta

Since then i have not rebooted the duma at all, I have the geo set to the uk and Ireland only i very rarely get booted maybe twice since using the duma maybe this is because of my location.

When in the rare instance of a boot i press back when it trys to put me back knowing i will get a constant boot, I wait so many seconds for that lobby to populate without me and search again and drop into a lobby within my geo and ping settings. This works out well.

Guest Netduma_Iain

Hi,

Zennon is correct it's probably not the reset that helped but that the lobby had moved on.

Rebooting will only help with rare upnp issue that's resolved in next update

Archived