Issues with r2 not saving on powercycle or updating firmware

Aylinka

I again get the error "The CGI script took too long to produce a response" left this screen now on my console and haven't clicked anything. Are we back to square 1? What's next are you going to ask me to perform a powercycle and check whether the version has changed? If yes, see my previous post as i already had this issue and done that multiple times now. Please for the love of god i hope you respond with a new suggestion.

I added an image and a video with sad piano song while trying to manually upgrade. ā˜¹ļø

20231031_223108.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I will be home in two days. The decide reseted again thus i need to provide access to it. What is it that they will do though? So far i do not see any progress with this issue. Do i need to send this for a repair?

• Administrators
51 minutes ago, Aylinka said:

I will be home in two days. The decide reseted again thus i need to provide access to it. What is it that they will do though? So far i do not see any progress with this issue. Do i need to send this for a repair?

They will force an upgrade through remotely so when it's done you'll be on the latest firmware, should also fix being able to upgrade in future as well. No need to send back. Post back when it's accessible and we'll get it done.

• 1 month later...

update on my end..

Netduma support hasn't shared any updates and my conclusion is that thisĀ  device is broken. can't update and the same issues are still present.

Ā 

@fraser can I please send this device for a refund?

• Administrators

Apologies for the delayed response, I did keep chasing but they were unable to do anything before the holidays. I'm sure after the new year now the R3 launch is out of the way they'll have more time to be able to connect. When did you purchase the router? Given the date of the post you wouldn't be eligible for a refund but we may be able to do a replacement and ship it with the latest version on. When did you purchase/what is your order number?