CANT FIND NETDUMA ON WIFI SETTINGS

fidelkhosh

I just updated it. I am just coming across one problem. I keep changing my Geo-filter to south africa but when i jump on cod, it still says my geographical region is Melbourne AU. I've been watching videos to figure out why but cant seem to find an answer.

6 hours ago, fidelkhosh said:

I just updated it. I am just coming across one problem. I keep changing my Geo-filter to south africa but when i jump on cod, it still says my geographical region is Melbourne AU. I've been watching videos to figure out why but cant seem to find an answer.

hello!

Setting up geo filter will not change your location, you will only choose the servers you are going to connect to, but that does not change your location, for that you would need to use a VPN

Greetings!

• Administrators
10 hours ago, fidelkhosh said:

As above, the Geo-Filter isn't a VPN it won't change the location but it will allow you to get games within the radius you set, keep in mind the further away you try to force servers the harder it will be to get them, it's not a guarantee.