Change Device Icon in Game

Tur8o

Hello, 

I've heard you can change device icon in game from battle.net to playstation or xbox, anyone able to help me?

i keep getting shadowbanned, people i play with are all on xbox and never get issues, only two other people play pc that i play with and another sometimes gets shadowbanned from reports also, seen that if you are on xbox/playstation you are a lot less likely to get shadowbanned.

many thanks in advance

@Tur8o Bud if your getting banned often it pretty clear why your either associated with a cheater or your one yourself and are lying if you want go dispute the claims with whoever banned you your welcome to do so...to add if you bought your hardware from a third party seller that can be your issue as hardware bans are a thing nowadays.

no its not that, its reports, i have been shadow banned on multiple accounts never permanently banned, people literally say in chat 'reported enjoy your ban' few games of people like that in one night and im shadowed again, i built the pc with new parts, if it was a case of hardware was banned account would be perma banned after checks. i have done plently of research as been getting the issue since november when i got orion camo people instantly thought i was cheating because had it after 1 month.

a lot more people have this issue im pretty sure majority that complain about it are likely not cheating however i agree there probably are a few that are.

@Tur8oWarzone is a cheat fest not gonna cap and I wouldn't be surprised if there report system was as sensitive as fly though you could mass report a dude in an old cod and they don't get banned irony at it finest even though records are tracked through all cods by activison across games. In short they only support they're current live service games and anything to do with the money milker warzone that just spams micro transactions which give you easier lobbies in short paid to win and this ins't a sentiment only coming from me but from several old vets that been playing cod you even have e sport players abandoning it do to how toxic the games become over the years.

19 hours ago, Tur8o said:

seen that if you are on xbox/playstation you are a lot less likely to get shadowbanned.

many thanks in advance

This is a PC only thing, console players can not get banned or shadowbanned. Only thing they can do to a console player  is a communication time out. If a console player is caught boosting or camo unlock with a moded it obby the account can get stripped and restarts back at zero but still does not get banned

19 minutes ago, TODDzillaInLA said:

This is a PC only thing, console players can not get banned or shadowbanned. Only thing they can do to a console player  is a communication time out. If a console player is caught boosting or camo unlock with a moded it obby the account can get stripped and restarts back at zero but still does not get banned

Exactly then that’s why I was wondering about spoofing icon. Never mind if it was just a lie I’d seen or people speculating then so be it. Hopefully they don’t rely on reports as their anticheat in mw3. 

Not sure where people get the idea you can do this with a router. For something like this to be possible it would be done by manipulating data via PC and ultimately resulting in a ban. If someone keeps reporting you just reply reporting you as well enjoy the shadowban and move on..