XR1000 ANTICIPATED FIXES & ADDITIONS

@Netduma FraserThis a list of the fixes and features I hope to see on the next firmware I already know they're a beta in the works so this can be something that already being worked upon though couldn't say so as for the features and fixes I'll separate them into two sections.

Features hope to see included

• Hybrid VPN
  • Cloud DPI synchronization - with all routers that are supported not just the the R2 getting cloud DPI updates first ---- I do believe this is something that already done in the works
  • Mobile Browser Interference same as the R2 it something that missing on XR1000

Bug Fixes

• Bandwidth Allocation - Not applied properly disables qos rules by activation

• Device Manager - Is slow to update devices that are currently active in certain occasions

• Dumaos App - UI bug only found on the XR1000 polygon mode not appearing

• Ad blocker Missing List - I know you can add them manually though it should be there it shouldn't be something you should have to search up to add the list when it not required in the other routers that are supported

1 minute ago, Fuzy said:

HVPN is on the WAN, simply deactivate it on the device!

What do you mean? I am not running a vpn on the router neither does it have the capabilities currently I am only running the XR

• Administrators
6 hours ago, DARKNESS said:

@Netduma FraserThat is not the case as you can see in the footage below

Can you switch to devices and see if the same behavior occurs please? Do you have any Traffic Prio rules active?

Thanks for the app bug, if you wait 10 seconds before going to another page does it save?

@Netduma FraserI'll PM you a fresh boot and all settings applied in the footage in addition it seems to work temporarily but it doesn't work for other devices just for the computer connected they'll also be a log if it helps on the R2 this settings work perfectly fine but on the XR they don't work