XR1000 ANTICIPATED FIXES & ADDITIONS

On 9/5/2023 at 5:49 PM, DARKNESS said:

Its not just you I also have the same issue. It's been a problem since I originally setup my router. I'm grateful you have the patience to document and post about the issue because I no longer have any. 

@AZXI don't personally blame you either 😂 I just try to be specific by showcasing footage so it easier to understand and therefore they look into the reason for why it not functioning the way it should and it be fixed. Though it is frustrating having functions that should be working in the first place not work the way they should especially if you pay for premium hardware and the software doesn't operate with the hardware etc.

@Netduma FraserI think I've found a bug with Ping Heatmap as you can see in the logs I did make a resync however I am still getting an error of something called watchdog however it functions perfectly fine so there must be something it having an issue receiving

PING HEATMAP ERROR #3.txt PING HEATMAP ERROR #2.txt

• Administrators
52 minutes ago, DARKNESS said:

@Netduma FraserI think I've found a bug with Ping Heatmap as you can see in the logs I did make a resync however I am still getting an error of something called watchdog however it functions perfectly fine so there must be something it having an issue receiving

PING HEATMAP ERROR #3.txt 131.54 kB · 0 downloads PING HEATMAP ERROR #2.txt 124.63 kB · 0 downloads

Looks like it's because your timezone isn't correct, it's expecting UTC -8, you may need to toggle DST for the time, then when Sys Info shows the correct time it should be fine

• 4 months later...
  • Administrators
29 minutes ago, DARKNESS said:

@Netduma FraserJust a heads up the dumaos app login bug for the XR1000 is still there I thought the update fixed it thought it did not I cleared data/cache same result.

Yeah we're looking into it, we can't reproduce it after the latest app update so it is hard to therefore fix

• 1 month later...

@Netduma FraserAnother thing I'd like to add is that the PlayStation is miscategorized as a games console and as for reserving an IP the devices named under device manager won't appear named when looking at the list of devices on LAN Setup some do but most do not as shown on image below.

Screenshot 2024-03-01 at 6.41.39 PM.png

@Netduma FraserLastly it seems that games console or the DPI is not detecting the console at all. I already request the DPI to be updated a long time ago and am still waiting...though I believe I figured out the cause for this it could be the fact that it getting confused as it using the same IP address for certain devices as shown on the clip and the cause is device manager. I checked the IP's and there misclassified as there not using that exact IP address that it shows on device manager so am certain device manager is conflicting with the DPI to an extent. Just to clarify if you reboot and it shows the correct IP's then the DPI works as it should though clearly this is a bug.

log-1709338760205.txt

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators
2 hours ago, DARKNESS said:

@Netduma Fraser

Ping Optimizer through dumaos app compatibility issues do it being V2 may need to be tweaked for XR users

RPC call 'ping_opt_results_v2' exception 'ERROR: Nonexistant remote procedure 'ping_opt_results_v2' stack traceback

log-1710689097481.txt 137.77 kB · 0 downloads

I've actually already mentioned PO to the team for the XR range so should be sorted for the next one