Bad Hit Reg. Latency 1 second behind the enemy movements.

Oguzhan

2 hours ago, Kingzzy said:

Don't worry about the ping try to prioritize your game packets manually and also don't worry about the download but rather take care of the upload.

How do i make it happen ?

On 9/1/2023 at 6:13 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

It wouldn't necessarily but will keep your network as stable as possible should any device use a lot of bandwidth. Have you tried forcing servers further away?

Hey Fraser, i tried the further away servers, nothing was changed.

Any other options ?

4 minutes ago, Fuzy said:

Hi !

Maybe change your access provider for example... if nothing works with it! Maybe this is simply the problem!?

Did you mean ISP ? 

İf it is, i already have 2 diferent ISP connection at my home, one is VDSL the other one is Fiber.

The results are same :) 

Il y a 15 minutes, Ogoujan a dit :

Did you mean ISP ? 

İf it is, i already have 2 diferent ISP connection at my home, one is VDSL the other one is Fiber.

The results are same :) 

Yep,

Ok !

image.thumb.png.fa25af0397a23eb27e46359d8ebbee27.png

The problem is clearly the distance to the server. If you have a good connection in Turkey, either the SBMM will catch up with you on the game servers, or you will be subject to compensated lag compared to the other player in Turkey with a less good connection (...)! Have you tried DNS like GOOGLE or CLOUFARE, ISPs in Turkey may be controlled... Using a VPN with perhaps more ping could help!?

2 hours ago, Fuzy said:

Yep,

Ok !

image.thumb.png.fa25af0397a23eb27e46359d8ebbee27.png

The problem is clearly the distance to the server. If you have a good connection in Turkey, either the SBMM will catch up with you on the game servers, or you will be subject to compensated lag compared to the other player in Turkey with a less good connection (...)! Have you tried DNS like GOOGLE or CLOUFARE, ISPs in Turkey may be controlled... Using a VPN with perhaps more ping could help!?

Actually everything was better before 4-5 months ago.suddenly this issue happened.

if it was sbmm there is nothing to do.i have tried most of dns but makes little changes.

maybe smart qos will help in future.

• Administrators
16 hours ago, Oguzhan said:

Actually everything was better before 4-5 months ago.suddenly this issue happened.

if it was sbmm there is nothing to do.i have tried most of dns but makes little changes.

maybe smart qos will help in future.

It's possible routing in your country changed, you can try Smart QoS now if you want to, you'll need to sign up here: https://forum.netduma.com/topic/39415-introducing-early-access/

4 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

It's possible routing in your country changed, you can try Smart QoS now if you want to, you'll need to sign up here: https://forum.netduma.com/topic/39415-introducing-early-access/

Just now, Fuzy said:

If you have access to this link, it won't be worth it!

https://forum.netduma.com/topic/51601-new-r2-firmware-33615-smartqos-version-5/

Nope 😕

• Administrators
31 minutes ago, Oguzhan said:

I had already signed up , do i have to do it again?

Ahh, the first time you signed up you marked No to owning an R2, so we didn't grant access. I've given you access now, the above link will work now.

26 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I thought you said in the other topic that it did help?

You said just about the smart qos things , my in game latency and delayed hit register still same. Actually when i first upgrade to smart qod it gets better. 

• Administrators
52 minutes ago, Oguzhan said:

You said just about the smart qos things , my in game latency and delayed hit register still same. Actually when i first upgrade to smart qod it gets better. 

How do you have the favorites set up currently?

I applied 3 of condition separately, still nothing much changed. I am going crazy.just few months ago everything was fine.i didnt say nothing changed, just little improvement i get. 
guys i need your, give me advice pls. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/12/2023 at 7:02 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

You're essentially prioritizing it 3 times, delete two of them so just one is being used and see if it's any better please

Does prioritizing multiple things cause issues or added lag?  Should you only prioritize one thing at a time?  Also, does port forwarding effect any other setting or feature such as traffic prioritizing?  Ex.  Is it ok to prioritize for call of duty and also port forward the call of duty ports?  Or might that cause lag issues?

• Administrators
12 hours ago, Bruthless1 said:

Does prioritizing multiple things cause issues or added lag?  Should you only prioritize one thing at a time?  Also, does port forwarding effect any other setting or feature such as traffic prioritizing?  Ex.  Is it ok to prioritize for call of duty and also port forward the call of duty ports?  Or might that cause lag issues?

You can prioritize multiple things that's fine but there is no need to prioritize the same thing 3 different ways for example. You can prioritize and port forward that's fine, they perform different functions.

On 10/9/2023 at 10:03 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

You can prioritize multiple things that's fine but there is no need to prioritize the same thing 3 different ways for example. You can prioritize and port forward that's fine, they perform different functions.

Ok cool.  If I have multiple gaming consoles (WiFi) and a gaming PC (ethernet cable) all playing at the same time, is it best to just prioritize all dumaos classified games? And if that’s the case, I primarily am on the PC, will my traffic be put behind the PS5 or Xbox?  I would prefer my gaming data to take priority 1st.