ping heatmap is not working on xr1000

Bruno

Hello everyone, I want to inform you that the pingheat map is not working... the error message is displayed stating that the system is taking longer than expected.

I would like advice on how to resolve the issue.

capture scream.jpg

12 minutes ago, DARKNESS said:

You can try the following

• Rebooting
  • Refreshing cache/ use incognito preferably
  • Hard resetting
what solved it is to delete the device from the geofilter and add it again

That is another alternative to delete device though it my might occur again it something to do with the web UI don't ask me why it was designed in such a way since I ain't a part of the development team etc

2 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Bizarre that that was the solution as it has nothing to do with heatmap but glad to hear you got it resolved!

Now another problem arose... the qos auto setup stopped working... it seems that dumaos has many instabilities...

7 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Bizarre that that was the solution as it has nothing to do with heatmap but glad to hear you got it resolved!

Another thing I noticed is that when I include a server in the blacklist and then remove it from there... the server continues to be blocked....

• Administrators
34 minutes ago, Bruno said:

Now another problem arose... the qos auto setup stopped working... it seems that dumaos has many instabilities...

Stopped working in what sense?

31 minutes ago, Bruno said:

Another thing I noticed is that when I include a server in the blacklist and then remove it from there... the server continues to be blocked....

You would need to restart the game before that can then be connected to again

4 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

But I did it... I just managed to make the server work using the polygon on top of it...

6 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

About the Qos auto setup, it stopped doing the tests that detect the ideal percentage... The traditional error message simply appears saying that it is taking longer than expected.

• Administrators
34 minutes ago, Bruno said:

But I did it... I just managed to make the server work using the polygon on top of it...

Okay so before your Geo-Filter radius/polygon would have been excluding it, is that right?

32 minutes ago, Bruno said:

About the Qos auto setup, it stopped doing the tests that detect the ideal percentage... The traditional error message simply appears saying that it is taking longer than expected.

There will be a new update soon so that should be better