Netduma+XIM+Noobs=

HerpaDerpa

what sensitivity you guys use running XIMs cause sometimes i come across guys in a lobby that runs a very fats sensitivity and the are deadly accurate 

i'll check that tonight ... my mouse is 5000 dpi as far as i can remember. in COD AW i'm at 20. I think i'm around 30 in the xim but not sure 

i'll check that tonight ... my mouse is 5000 dpi as far as i can remember. in COD AW i'm at 20. I think i'm around 30 in the xim but not sure 

and you on that sensitivity on game what is your accuracy %

i also have nice scores, but no DNA yet ... I'm more a "support" player as i play with IMR (i love it really) and i'm not that skilled in rushing and dashing at the same time ... Even if nuclear or moab were reached on the previous releases (ahhh the mp7 :P)

my best ratio for the moment is 24.1.

my equipment is : cronusmax + xim3 + sony move controler + logitech g27 + 27" inches pc gamer lcd ... all that connected to my xbox one :) ... honestly, i'm far from being bad as a support player and if you don't like the paladin smell, then you'd better play with me rather than against me ahah

I've been wanting to tryout my Sony nav with XIM but not sure on the button configuration. How are yours setup?

basically all the left part of the xbox one controller are mirrored to the sony controller (two triggers in the back, left joystick for the moves,  the up down left right pad, and the "x" and "o" are set for the "select" and "start" 

i see they probobly men ps move

here it is : 868227301.jpg

I've been wanting to tryout my Sony nav with XIM but not sure on the button configuration. How are yours setup?

Primarily all movement is mapped to the Sony Nav

L1- Jump

L2 - Crouch

L3 - Sprint

Select - Touchpad

Start/Start

up/down/left/right

G502 for the mouse @ 12,000 DPI & 1,000 Polling rate

Primarily all movement is mapped to the Sony Nav

L1- Jump

L2 - Crouch

L3 - Sprint

Select - Touchpad

Start/Start

up/down/left/right

G502 for the mouse @ 12,000 DPI & 1,000 Polling rate

Thanks for the info, I'm checking it out now.  I'm also using the G502.

Thanks for the info, I'm checking it out now.  I'm also using the G502.

OLD video but same buttons/placement

Shooting/Aiming - Default

Reload/Knife - thumb buttons

Switch Weapon - scroll up

Tactical/Evo suit - left scroll wheel

Grenade - right scroll wheel

I'm used to the scroll wheel movements now but I initially kept hitting stuff wrong so that could possibly be put to other buttons considering you'll have to cook or hold certain grenades/abilities. 

Archived