No internet

So I have had my r2 since release and already had a replacement. So as of today and all of a sudden have no internet connection to my pc and it’s been fine. I haven’t gamed for a few months. And thought I would have a game tonight. But my internet connection flickers between on and off on my pc I am sure this is exactly the same issue I had with my first r2. I have contacted the cable directly to my pc and poof I have a connection any ideas 

8 minutes ago, liveandletdie34 said:

So I have had my r2 since release and already had a replacement. So as of today and all of a sudden have no internet connection to my pc and it’s been fine. I haven’t gamed for a few months. And thought I would have a game tonight. But my internet connection flickers between on and off on my pc I am sure this is exactly the same issue I had with my first r2. I have contacted the cable directly to my pc and poof I have a connection any ideas 

Have you even tried different Ethernet cables? Could possibly be motherboard issue if you have internet access for other devices then the problem clearly isn't on the routers end but pc and that would be something you would need to find out and good luck on that end😂

22 minutes ago, DARKNESS said:

Have you even tried different Ethernet cables? Could possibly be motherboard issue if you have internet access for other devices then the problem clearly isn't on the routers end but pc and that would be something you would need to find out and good luck on that end😂

I have a connection now that I have disconnected the r2 

You say you have connection but that means nothing as you literally just said you have flicker on the connection so is it happening constantly or just randomly?

Does it stop when your not connected to the R2?

I would just hard reset the router at that point to fix any possible issues

11 minutes ago, DARKNESS said:

You say you have connection but that means nothing as you literally just said you have flicker on the connection so is it happening constantly or just randomly?

Does it stop when your not connected to the R2?

I would just hard reset the router at that point to fix any possible issues

It’s hard to explain. When my r2 is connected up. I turn my pc on. I will get what looks like a globe if I don’t have a connection and a little what looks like a monitor if I have a connection not sure if it’s like that on all pc’s. So it will come on then go straight off then on again then off. So I have disconnected the r2 fully and now wired into my pc and it’s fine hope this explains 

@liveandletdie34Hmm did you ever try unplugging and plugging it back in? Can't speak much for windows I haven't used it in a while but sometimes systems just have bugs especially Microsoft you always hear some security issue or windows crashing every couple of updates that the reason some people use different OS like Linux there even alternatives for a windows version which runs way better but everything comes with pros and cons

Also you still hadn't answered whether you had internet access for other devices

1 hour ago, DARKNESS said:

@liveandletdie34Hmm did you ever try unplugging and plugging it back in? Can't speak much for windows I haven't used it in a while but sometimes systems just have bugs especially Microsoft you always hear some security issue or windows crashing every couple of updates that the reason some people use different OS like Linux there even alternatives for a windows version which runs way better but everything comes with pros and cons

Also you still hadn't answered whether you had internet access for other devices

Yes I have internet for other devices mate